Since both Code Geass and Voltron: Legendary Defender are already rife with Nightmare Fuel, it's hardly a surprise this crossover would have its own share of terror.
As with all moment's pages, Spoilers Off
- Sendak's comments in Tears of the Balmerra indicate that the Galra Druids are looking into the powers of Geass. Given what Charles and the Geass Order were able to determine with just a few decades into research regarding Geass, there's no telling just what Galra could learn regarding Geass, just that none of it would be good.
- Zarkon has a Geass. You May Panic Now.
- Mao was bad enough in baseline Code Geass, but here, Haggar gives him a Dark Geass that lets him manifest whatever a person fears most.
- Despite taking an arrow to the chest courtesy of Shirley, Mao still manages to last long enough for Haggar to find him. The narration heavily implies she's going to turn him into a Robeast, which doesn't bode well for our heroes at all...
- Haggar approaching Charles and V.V. for a Villain Team-Up...
- The result of that team-up is made apparent in Chapter 35: The Galra invasion fleet reaches Earth and, with Charles' full support, attacks the SAZ.
- Rolo shoots Euphemia, nearly killing her, and tries to shoot Nunnally before the Lions drive him off.
- Corza cows Bartley into submission by cutting off his ear and clarifies that she won't be too shaken up if an "accident" happens.
- Charles and V.V. witness a holographic image of Zarkon contacting Haggar, and are terrified of him.