Not to be confused with the Croatian rock band Kerber, Kerbera is the new band by ex-Seremedy vocalist SEIKE. Whereas Seremedy was Melodic Death Metal with a look that bordered on Oshare or Lolita Kei fused with White Kote Kei, Kerbera appears to be trying more for Black Kote Kei as an appearance, while maintaining a hard rock/heavy metal sound and aesthetic, with visuals that seem a bit reminiscent of bands such as Diaura, Born, and The Gazette.
- Seike Clowniac (Ex-Seremedy): Vocals
- Frederick Hale: Bass
- Zave Demonte: Lead guitar
- Eric Foxx: Drums
- Inglorious (2013)
- Counterpoints (2014)
- "Lipstick Tonic" (2014)
- "Ghost Town" (2014)
- "Death Bed" (2014)
Kerbera provides examples of:
- Breakup Breakout: Kerbera was formed in the aftermath of Seremedy's breakup, and with 20,000 views so far on their first single, they seem off to a better start than Seremedy...
- Pyrrhic Victory / What the Hell, Hero? : Alluded to in the lyrics of Inglorious. "But how many corpses did you leave behind..."
- Our Vampires Are Different: The blonde girl in the video of Inglorious.
- Take That!: There is a rumor that the lyrics and video of Inglorious are a diss track/Take That! to Yohio.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: How the party in Inglorious ends.
- Wine Is Classy: Part of the ambience of the fancy dinner, a bit averted though