"Burning Witches" is a Swiss Thrash Metal band, and as the name suggests their lyrics are usually about witchcraft. They released their first self-titled album in 2017, and soon signed by Nuclear Blast. The first vocalist left the band after two albums, and Laura Guldemond replace her from "Dance with the Devil" onwards.
- Romana (Guitars)
- Lala (Drums)
- Jay (Bass)
- Laura (Vocals)
- Larissa (Guitars)
- Burning Witches
- Dance with the Devil
- The Witch of the North
- Body Horror: The woman in the "Six Feet Underground" video has half of her face charred... and then she opened her eye, in the charred half.
- Burn the Witch!: The name itself of the band makes reference to the trope
- Cover Version: They have versions of "Holy Diver" from Ronnie James Dio and "Battle Hymn" from Manowar.
- Hearing Voices: "Six feet underground" is about a man that hears voices, and begs a doctor to heal him before he dies.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: Casual clothes? Forget it! They are a heavy metal band, and proud of it!
- Home of Monsters: Time has come for frostwinds to storm and giants to arise. And they will rule... until nine worlds fall.
- Lady of Black Magic: "Black Magic" is about a woman who loves a Black Mage, but fears that magic's hidden price will taint their love.
- Limited Animation: The video of "Flight of the Valkyries" has some limited animation of the cover of its album, "The Witch of the North"
- Magical Star Symbols: The video of "Hexenhammer" features a prominent pentacle often.
- Or Was It a Dream?: "Lucid Nightmare" is about a nightmare with demons... or was it just a nightmare?
- Scenery Porn: The video for "We stand as one" has awesome countryside panoramics.
- Tome of Eldritch Lore: "Necronomicon" is about one of the best-known examples.