- No one sings a Villain Song like Gaston! It's made up by his In-Universe fanboys, no less. It's also lampshaded in both the musical and the 2017 version.No one thinks up these endless refrains like Gaston!
- A specific variation of the above, popular on YouTube and Reddit comments sections, for references to his inevitable demise: "No one schemes like Gaston! No one memes like Gaston! No one falls to his death as he screams like Gaston!"
- Even prior to YouTube, this was a Running Gag in House of Mouse:NO ONE ORDERS DECAF LIKE GASTON!
- And it's been extended further, due to the 2016 version of Hurricane Gaston in the Atlantic: "Nooooooooo onnnnneeeeee storms like Gaston! Makes cloud forms like Gaston! Disrupts meteorological norms like Gaston!"
- Mixing up the rhymes in "Gaston" to hilarious results.Gosh it disturbs me to be you, Gaston, looking so down in the lumps!
Every guy wants to see you, Gaston, even when taking your dumps!
- "Gaston" memes saw a resurgence in popularity in 2017 due to the live-action remake, where the song became a word replacement meme in the same vein as "We Are Number One".
- "Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest!"
- "Try the grey stuff, it's delicious!"Explanation
- "GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!"
- "It's FORBIDDEN!"
- The scene where Gaston flips through and holds up Belle's book has become a popular "What am I reading?" meme.
- "How can you read this? There's no pictures!"
- Videos that remix the scene where LeFou says "I'll strike up the band!" for Gaston's wedding to make the band play different songs are quite popular.
- As of 2016, comparisons between Gaston and the Fire Emblem Fates character Arthur are common, with the latter even being called "The Blonde Gaston".
- One scene from "Gaston's Ultimate Mission to Obtain Some Taco Bell", which was granted a resurgence in popularity during 2017, became very popular thanks to a post on Tumblr: "WHOAAA, slow down, Maurice!"
- "More beer?" "What for? Nothing helps."
- Beast pointing angrily at the door after his politer attempts to get Belle to come downstairs fail. Often captioned with variations on "this bitch". Humorously enough, it had memetic status amongst the animators as "the Jackie Gleason face."
- Gaston's the winner of the No Belle Prize. Explanation
Memes / Beauty and the Beast