High school student Tsukinaga meets a flexible girl one day when she was opening her shoes locker with her feet. Afterwards, after a mishap, Tsukinaga must now marry the girl who comes from a long line of acrobats.
It concluded as of February 2020.
The manga provides examples of:
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Lulue somehow becomes aware of her living in a manga in Chapter 47 bringing it up as one of the many reasons that she hated Komura note .
- Does Not Wear Shoes: The only instance where Komura wore shoes was when she was retrieving her gym shoes. Aside from that, she never wears shoes or let alone socks.
- Ecchi: Centered around feet.
- Extremity Extremist: Komura exclusively uses her feet to perform even the most mundane tasks as well as tasks that normally would leave an ordinary person bamboozled trying to do the same thing as she does. Somehow, she manages to make it look so easy just utilizing her feet to perform tasks. Justified as she comes from a line of highly talented acrobats.
- Gag Boobs: Komura is well-endowed.
- Genki Girl: Komura is always preppy and always goes out of her way to outclass her fellow classmates in prowess.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Lulue despises Komura because of her skilled foot acrobatics and is working to best her at it. Unfortunately, she realizes that it wasn't as easy as Komura made it out to be.
- Handy Feet: Komura can practically do any task that would otherwise require using her hands with her feet.
- Hate Sink: Lulue Hanabira is a rich dancer who becomes the self-proclaimed rival of Komura. Upon accidentally kicking her foot into Tsukinaga's mouth, Lulue vows to "remove every taste of Komura" from it. As an attempt to learn if Komura had any weaknesses, she holds Tsukinaga hostage threatening to pelt him with tennis balls if he did not disclose them.
- Mistaken for Suicidal: Komura's homeroom teacher and the entire class sprint to the top of the roof under the belief that Komura was going to jump off the railing.
- Ms. Fanservice:
- Komura is a walking example of Fanservice.
- Komura's mom also turns out to be a sight for sore eyes. Particularly when she uses her feet to scrub Tsukinaga's back.
- Only Sane Man: Tsukinaga is continually played as the Straight Man to combat Komura's eccentric tendencies.
- She's Got Legs: Coincides with her agility to use her feet for any task.
- Spoiled Brat: Lulue is a rich, self-absorbed ballerina dancer who quickly makes enmity with Komura over Tsukinaga.
- Unknown Rival: Lulue to Komura. Lulue spends a duration of her time trying to beat Komura at her own game, but for the most part, Komura is blissfully unaware of Lulue's seething hatred of her. The only real times where the feelings were mutual is when Tsukinaga accidentally got Lulue's foot in his mouth note , and when she decided to implement ballerina dancing into her "foot routines."