An index of tropes concerned with the physiology (i.e. bodily functions and activities) of any living thing, or at least an approximation of one.
- 90% of Your Brain: Gaining superhuman powers through the utilization of (supposedly) "untapped" brainpower.
- The Ageless: This living being has a limited form of Immortality where it will not die from old age.
- Anthropomorphized Anatomy: Bodily organs or cells are depicted as Anthropomorphic Personifications.
- Cast from Calories: Magic (or some other supernatural power) is fueled by calories from the caster's own body.
- Healing Factor: Possession of an abnormal rate of healing from injuries and illnesses.
- Hormone-Addled Teenager: Adolescents are ruled by their hormones and think about sex all the time.
- Hyperactive Metabolism: When metabolism works at a mind-boggingly fast rate.
- The Immune: A character that has immunity to The Virus or a disease in his or her body.
- Master of Your Domain: The power of conscious control over normally autonomic body functions.
- My Blood Runs Hot: A character has an abnormally high body temperature.
- The Needless: A character lacks one or more things that are normally indispensible needs for a living organism.
- No Biochemical Barriers: They evolved on different worlds, but somehow their respective biochemistries are nigh-perfectly compatible.
- Uninhibited Muscle Power: Gaining a brief burst of Super Strength by temporarily removing your innate limiters on your muscles' output.