open/close all folders
Changlix (Changbin and Felix)
- God, even their fellow members tease about their relationship by saying that Changbin only likes Felix in Stray Kids.
- There's the iconic kiss (abeit being a kiss on cheek) by Changbin on Felix, although it's just a game punishment and is assisted by Minho's Death Glare. It lasted for 3 seconds anyway.
- Before the kiss, Felix declared that Changbin loves him, so it's not a problem at all. Even the production team of the reality show acknowledges it!
- Then there's Changbin reading out a fan's comment.Changbin: "Felix, I am falling in love with you!"Felix: Oh, thank you very much—Changbin: Me too me too.
- This exchange:Woojin: Felix, what's your favorite part in Awkward Silence?Felix: (sings Changbin's part)Changbin: Do you like hyung(himself) that much?Felix: ...Yes?
- They are so far the only ones seen with the Nike Vapormax shoes, which is produced for LGBT support.
- Felix is always clinging onto Changbin's arms, and he often bites his knuckles whenever he thinks Changbin is doing something impressive.
- In the fanchant guide video of Grrr, Changbin screamed "FELIX OPAAAA" with his whole chest.
Minsung (Minho and Jisung)
- Minho is always trying to kiss Jisung...like, always.
- They are so clingy that it seems impossible to separate these two.
- When Jisung is supposed to hit Felix on the arm as a game punishment, Jisung kissed on his arm instead. The facial expression made by Minho is nothing but a look of betrayal.
- The conversation in Two Kids Room:Han: When do you feel happy?Lee Know: (silence because of thinking)Han: Tell me baby.Han: Do you feel happy when you're with me?Lee Know: (kicks him.)Han: (Hits him back with a cushion) WHY???
- In the same video, Jisung forces Minho to look into his eyes when he's doing aegyo because somehow Minho fail to make direct eye contact with him.
- During the reality show Minho was feeling very nervous about rapping for the first time, so Jisung comfort him by holding his hand.
When you hold my hand back then, I didn't make any mistakes. But this time, I messed up the lyrics...Perhaps it's because you're not holding my hand?
- In episode 4 Minho was eliminated because he messed up his part. His message to Jisung include this:
- Jisung admitted that when Minho entered JYP, he already thought Minho was handsome.
- This conversation (more like Jisung's monologue) in a fansign:Jisung: Lee Know hyung, you and Hyunjin look good together.Jisung: (running away because Minho threatened to punch him) NO NO NO I AM SORRY, I mean you and I look good together.Jisung: (walking back) Hyung, you know I love you, right?
- In one live Jisung managed to get a peek of Minho's torso. He seemed to be very satisfied.
- When the kids acted in a drama, Jisung was supposed to be Hyunjin's husband, but kept on flirting with Minho.
Woochan (Woojin and Bang Chan)
- When Stray Kids is being asked who their parental figures are, the other members immediately discuss if Bang Chan is the dad and Woojin is the mom or the other way round, without any doubt, like they already acknowledged these two are their parents.
- While Woojin especially loves dissing Bang Chan, he is also the one who loves hyping for Chan.
- There's a shot in I am YOU which has only these two playing around together.
Seungjin (Hyunjin and Seungmin)
- They are always teaming up to bully Changbin.
- One time when Changbin shook off Hyunjin's hand, while Hyunjin looks as if he's hurt, Seungmin immediately pretend to punch Changbin.
- These two are especially nice to each other.
- Following Minsung getting together in the drama (mentioned in the Minsung folder), Seungmin immediately told Hyunjin to be with him.
Banginho/Minchan (Bang Chan and Minho)
- When Minho is freaking out a bit because of his fear of heights, he clings onto Chan the whole time.
- Minho was flexing when Bang Chan suddenly said "nice butt", which belongs to Minho, and proceeds to slap his butt, which Minho returns afterwards.
- When Minho got eliminated, the first one he apologized to is Chan.