- Whirlwind's backstory reveals that she was shunned by both of the races she's descended from (dragons and unicorns) for her mixed breeding to the point she hid in the storm clouds from them. Despite this treatment, when the trolls started hunting them both, she still came to her races' aid... And kicked so much tail she became The Dreaded.
- Despite her having every reason to hate and loathe trolls for their actions mentioned above, who is she depicted as healing in the picture for the upgrade that gives her healing powers? Boomer, the only troll to have ever joined the Skylanders.
- Glumshanks becoming a friend to the good guys over the course of Superchargers. The way he mentioned how grateful he was for their friendship especially counts. When Glumshanks sacrifices himself to stop the Darkness from swallowing them, Eon's Army come to his aid immediately.
- The song that plays at the end of Superchargers, referred to as "Supercharged with Love"
- Bad Juju's backstory states that she's always been bad, from her "humble beginnings" as a witch doctor who, instead of curing patients, put curses on them, to being The Dragon to the Golden Queen, and that her attitude didn't change even after being captured during the events of Trap Team. It wasn't until she accidentally created Juju Junior that she decided to give up a life of crime simply because Evil Parents Want Good Kids.
- Kaos, for as bad as he is, does seem to have quite a bit of Papa Wolf / Big Brother Instinct feeling towards the Wilikin. When he learns the Doom Raiders took over his old Wilikin Workshop, he demands to go along with the Skylander to put a stop to it, and seems genuinely upset when he loses the old poster from the Workshop's opening.
Heartwarming / Skylanders