- Since the various random phrases you get when choosing a song in Challenge Mode and Series Mode are pieced together from random snippets, it can lead to some funny results :
- Well, we sleep together for gil!
- All together we sleep mistakenly together.
- Again, we battle noisily for an idiot!
- We sleep with our friends for gil!
- Alrighty, we die secretly in the end.
- In the end, we fight for Chaos.
- And so, we fight immortally for Mog!
- Well now, we weep properly for battle.
- For now, we do it wildly together!
- The above quotes remain random regardless of the position of your party members, which can lead to an Out-of-Character Moment when Cecil or Warrior of Light proclaiming "we fight for gil!", or some perfectly in-character moments like Terra proclaiming "we fight for Mog!"
- DLC for Curtain Call includes The World Ends with You's "Twister" and "Calling". Setting aside the fact that the backgrounds still use TWEWY's texturing, the sight of a fully armoured Onion Knight, a Miqo'te in White Mage robes, or a uniformed Akademeia cadet walking down the streets of Shibuya or fighting in the scramble crossing is absolutely hilarious.
- In All-star Carnival, you can poke your characters' portraits when in menus, prompting them to flail about.
Funny / Theatrhythm Final Fantasy