- When Kale deems Sinbad's last move in their attack on Proteus' ship (in which he plants both his swords in the deck and spins around on top of them, kicking attacking crewmembers in the face) as 'overworked', the soldier that Kale has in a headlock nods in agreement in the instant before Kale knocks him out with a punch. Another soldier lunges at Kale, but Kale catches the blade in his teeth, then flings his assailant (still holding the hilt) overboard.Sinbad: Oh, and I was overworking it?
- As Cetus attacks Proteus' ship, one of the sailors attacking the monster is swallowed. Sinbad then launches a grenade into the monster's mouth.Sinbad: Stand by for sushi! (There's a rumbling in Cetus and a sudden explosion inside him. Cetus vomits slime, covering everyone in it—spitting out the soldier. The soldier then charges again with a scream) Give that guy a raise.
- Sinbad and his crew more-or-less crash Proteus's big party and, naturally, they need to disarm to go in. One of the crew members is a Walking Armory of hidden weapons, so he spends the entire time unloading, with them leaving after he finally finishes, leaving him grumbling and grabbing a huge armful of, er, arms. There's great timing at the beginning of it, too, as he places a few daggers, some smoke bombs, then a not-quite-beat, and THUD! a wooden hookshot/cannon thing!
- The amazing Parental Bonus moment when Marina claims she can convince Sinbad to go get the book and his eyes flick down to her chest for a brief second.
- When describing the day he met Proteus, Sinbad explains that the young prince climbed down from his bedroom in the palace to save him from a group of thugs. Dinner is announced as he describes the scene:Sinbad: I had a sword at my throat, at my chest, at my... [begins to gesture downward]
- The entire argument, complete with throwing things at each other, that Sinbad and Marina have on the back of the giant fish.Marina: You...egotistical...
Sinbad: You spoiled...
Marina: Pretentious, pompous!
Sinbad: High and mighty!
Marina: Self-centered, untrustworthy, ungrateful, impossible, insufferable!
Sinbad: At least I'm not repressed!
Marina: REPRESSED?! I'll show you "repressed!"
- After the ship gets stuck in the ice, Sinbad has an excellent one liner to the shirtless Kale:Sinbad: Oh, get a shirt on before you poke someone's eye out!
- Sinbad muttering to himself while scaling the ice tower, clearly annoyed at Marina getting captured.Sinbad: She didn't see the bird? Everyone else saw it! It's as big as the frickin' ship! Marina... Marina's looking the other way.
- After scaling a giant ice tower and out maneuvering a giant owl creature, Marina and Sinbad tumble back down to the ship. Everyone immediately expresses happiness over Marina being safe and ignore Sinbad completely, which he lampshades.
- The Running Gag of Jin and Lin's constant Side Bets, a good one ending in "Pay up, he lived," and eventually capped with "Pay up, [the world]'s flat."
- Sinbad shows off with his knife when he and Marina are hiding from the Roc.Sinbad: We have this! -takes out small knife-Marina: Oh great he can pick his teeth when he's done with us.Sinbad: Okay, see, in the right hands a knife has a thousand uses. [shows off with the knife and accidentally reveals their hiding location to the roc. Marina glares at him.]
- "Argh! The-the-dog, and-the-the-crew, and-that-woman!"
- "I don't suppose a heartfelt apology would do..."
- After the dog gets seasick and throws up.
- The absolutely disgusted and mocking tone Eris uses to describe what would happen if the good guys win: "Now, we all know what happens if you get the Book of Peace...you sail back to Syracuse and...save Proteus..."
- After Sinbad and Proteus are spared from execution after Eris returns the Book of Peace.Proteus: [to Sinbad] For what it's worth, I think the council believes you now.[the council stares blankly in shock, a member's hat falls off]
- Sinbad's first meeting with Eris. She shows herself to him, and Sinbad doesn't a clue who she is. Eris is visibly annoyed and introduces herself as the goddess of discord, trying to look as impressive as possible, and states Sinbad has no doubt scene her likeness in the temple walls. Sinbad attempts to claim he's seen her, obviously lying, before saying the depictions don't do her justice. Eris isn't fooled and shrugs in annoyance as though she's saying "You have got be kidding, this stupid mortal doesn't know who I am?"
Funny / Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas