Works in this franchise with their own pages:
- "CIA got you pushing too many pencils?"
- Everything in the helicopter insertion at the start.
- Like this dialogue, when Blain tries to offer his comrades his tobacco:Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here! This stuff'll make you a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus — just like me!
Poncho: [showing his gun] Then strap this on your sore ass, Blain.
- Like this dialogue, when Blain tries to offer his comrades his tobacco:
- Blain's reaction when Dutch deadlifts the truck off its pedestal and shoves it into the guerrilla camp.Blain (with a dumbfounded expression on his face): What the fuck?
- "I ain't got time to bleed!" "You got time to duck?!"
- Dutch force-opening the door with a kick and gleefully saying "knock, knock!" to the guerrillas inside before gunning them down. It's so cheesy and narmy, but admit it — this made you burst into laughter at the sheer silliness of the situation.
- Dutch throws his machete into a guerrilla trying to sneak up on him, impaling him against a wooden post:Dutch: Stick around!
- After setting up traps for the Predator, the team is hiding in the bushes waiting for it. After waiting too long and startled by a bird, Dillion says to Dutch, "What you gonna try next? Cheese?" Dutch gives him a mean stare and Dillion just rolls his eyes.
- Then, of course, Dutch does exactly that; walking out towards the trap to use himself as bait, as the rest of his team just stares. Cue Mood Whiplash not long after as the Predator sets the trap off — right behind Dutch.
- The sounds the Predator makes as it's getting hurled into the air in a giant net can elicit some laughs.
- Mac killed a wild boar, thinking it was the Predator.Dillon: Jesus, you killed a pig!
Poncho: What the..? You think you could have found something bigger?
Mac: Fuck you, Poncho! Fuck you!
- "You are one ugly motherfucker."
- Helped along by the Predator's reaction — given the way it roars back at Dutch, you'd almost think it understood the insult.
- Even funnier, it twitches one mandible a few times first. Like it's thinking "Did he just... oh, yes, he did!"
- The Predator does the mandible-twitch again a few moments later after Dutch lets loose with a massive punch right in the face — mind you, this is the 1980s, in-his-prime, Mr. Olympia champion Schwarzenegger here. The Predator just looks at him, as if to say "Is That the Best You Can Do?"
- Dutch grabs a huge tree branch and swings it at the Predator. The Predator blocks, and the branch shatters on its forearm.Dutch: [gaping at the Predator] Bad idea.
- The Video Credits, with everyone so cheerful (aside from Dutch), is a guarantee to make viewers end the film smiling.