- This version of Harley Quinn may be a sadistic monster, but it appears that she's also inherited her puddin's unique sense of humor...
Harley: (in probably fake mourning) Gramma... she was gonna bake me COOKIES!!!!!
- As she's hunting Batman down and trying to kill him, she briefly stops to check her teeth in a mirror.
- Her reaction to accidentally decapitating the stuffed corpse of an old lady in her little makeshift... "family"...
- Lex Luthor... with hair.
- Apparently, even this version of Batman is The Comically Serious. Some things never change:Kirk: I've pretty much given up on eHarmony.
- In an otherwise dark scene, the tiny horse that Ray Palmer and Ryan Choi shrunk is seen dead in the mouth of a mountain lion that walks away after hearing Ray getting killed.
- Superman telling Bekka to talk to Steve and "stay on top of him". She looks at him slyly, prompting him to say "You know what I mean."
- She does end up getting on top of him in both ways...
- When the military advance on the Metrotower.Kirk: We could give ourselves up. Get a lawyer. [Superman and Bekka give him a look] Or we can beat the hell out of them.
Funny / Justice League: Gods and Monsters