- "There's a leak in the boat!" The camera then cuts to show an actual leek inside the car being used as a boat, which screams.
- Then again at the end when the FLDSMDFR gives the leek its own baby leek... And both scream!
- "Piece of cake." The camera then turns to a living piece of cake, with Flint and his dad both staring at it, giving the audience an Aside Glance with a shrug.
- "It's enough to make a grown man cry. But not THIS man! Get back in there, tear!"
- Meeting Barry for the first time, with Flint screaming.
- Flint fishing with his dad for the first time.
- "I've got my idea pants on!"
- When Chester V is trying to escape, take a look at who's blocking off the escape routes. Most ways have Flint and friends teaming up with various foodimals... and then there's one way that is blocked solely by the "just a tomato" Tomato.
- The Stinger of the film has some foodimals watching a cooking show in the movie theater, which they interpret as a horror movie. They all bolt out of the theater screaming their heads off.
- Some of the foodimals have Punny Names like Mosquitoasts, Meatballruses, Susheep, Watermelephants, Wild Scallions, Shrimpanzees, Peanut-Butter-and-Jelly-Fish, Apple-Piethons, Tacodiles, Fruit Cockatiels, the Sasquash (who is a mystery because nobody knows what to do with gourds), Buffaloafs, Bananostriches, Eggplanatees, Hammerbread Sharks, Hippotatomi, Grizzly Pears, Wildebeets, Hot Dogs, and Tyrannosaurus Messes.
- When Tim mishears "Sam and the gang" for "sassypants."
- When Brent misreads "Evil" for "Evyl".
- When Sam says the dessert foodimals are "sweet".
- It's called the BS USB.
- The grocery relocator only teleports food.
- When Barry "poops" jam and Earl says that "[Barb] scared the jam outta him!"
- when Barry eats the BS-USB.
- The Loaded Party in a Box which Steve presses every time that he hears the word "celebrate" or "celebration".
- This exchange.Barb: Should I send in Team Z?Chester: Are you mad, Barb? We'll be all out of alphabet!
Funny / Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2