Both the TV series and the film display some VERY hilarious moments.
The TV series:
- The narrator of the Falling-in-Love Montage from the first episode lists some common interests Sam and Darrin share, such as radio, television, and trains. The montage itself shows Sam and Darrin kissing in various locales while not actually listening to the radio, watching the TV, or looking at the train.
- One of the few times Endora found herself lassoed into being a guest at a dinner for one of McMann & Tate's prospective clients (and most of those times, she brings it on herself, just to mess with Darrin); Darrin - not wanting anything to look suspicious - greets Endora with a kiss on the cheek in front of everybody. The sheer look of repressed disgust on Endora's face, as well as Sam's jaw dropping is enough to have you howling.
- A bird attempts to flip off one of the main characters.
- Doctor Bombay is often too busy having sex with his dimwitted nurses (in a way that's kind of a bit obvious for a 'family show' of the time) to help out with the situation at hand.
- A minor subplot throughout the later half of the sixth season involves Esmeralda desperately trying to seduce a salad chef at a country club, going as far as to resort to a love charm (doesn't work though).
- The two parter about the tooth fairy getting hammered and wondering round town drunk off her arse.
- A statue of the roman godess Venus is brought to life at one point. She takes a job as the Stephens maid and there is a scene where she walks into a room wearing nothing but an apron.
- In Double, Double, Toil and Trouble, Serena spends the entire day posing as Sam to try and get rid of Darrin. It results in Sam pie-ing Darrin in the face, Darrin pie-ing her back, Darrin chasing Sam with a pie and then, the following situation occurs:Sam: (While Darrin is chasing her around the dining room table with a pie.) Ooooohhhh! Oh, Darrin, please, don't! Oh, please, D-D-Darrin, I-! What is all this about?!Darrin: As if you didn't know, you-!Sam: This has something to do with Mother - well it must have - why are you taking it out on me!? MOTHER!(As Sam screams the last word and ducks, Darrin hurls the pie and the kitchen door opens and Endora emerges. The pie flies over Sam's head and smashes Endora in the face. Endora screams and wipes her face. Sam stands up and, as she and Darrin take on Oh, Crap! looks, gasps in shock and races around the table to join Darrin.)Darrin: Oops, sorry, Endora, I meant that for Serena. (He points at Sam.)(The kitchen door opens and Serena emerges.)Serena: Er, who, me?Darrin: You mean, you're really — and she—? (he points at Sam in shock.) Oh, Sam, Sam, you probably thought I'd flipped.Sam: (realising immediately what has occurred.) Has she been here all day? (Darrin interrupts with a "Mhmm") Pretending to be me?! (Another "Mhmm" from Darrin.)Serena: Uh, Samantha, Darling, it was all your mother's idea.Darrin: Sam, what can I say?Sam: There's nothing to say. (Sam summons up another pie and throws it - at Serena. It smashes her in the face.) Just gets some spoons - how'd'you like that Serena?Serena: (Serena shrugs and starts eating the pie off her own face.) Not bad.(Darrin turns and licks some pie of Sam's face as Sam tries to eat some pie off her own finger.)Darrin: She's right, it is delicious.
- Jack Wyatt during the dinner scene with the ex-girlfriend (as Darrin).
- Hell, Jack Wyatt when he's under the love spell is absolutely hilarious. It becomes a Funny Moment when he takes it Up to Eleven, causing Isobel to get flustered!
- Isobel is panicking over undoing the love spell, so she keeps repeating to herself that she'll open the door, undo the spell and slam it in his face. Meanwhile she's getting ready and looking absolutely stunning. Then she opens the door and her plan goes out the window. Hilarity ensues.
- More of a Funny Background Event than anything, but at the beginning when Isobel is shopping at Bed, Bath and Table, one of the hanging signs says "Your Father" with an arrow pointing down at him!
- Shortly after the "second" date between Isobel/Jack in the film, the two of them are at work and are whispering/smiling/flirting across the room...the production crew have caught on and are snickering away.
- Isobel and Jack kissing LONG after the director tells them to cut. The audience meanwhile is hooting.
- Maria "running" around the set.