Razor Blade Smile is a 1998 vampire movie.
Lilith Silver is a 150 year old vampire assassin who latest contract to kill all members of the mysterious and evil Masonic "Illuminati" sect leads is part of a deeper plot that it first seems.
This movie provides examples of:
- The Ending Changes Everything: On the first watch the whole plot, especially the conspiracies involved, seem completely ludicrous. Lilith's vicious approach and high body count make her seem no better than the villain. The ending reveals the conspiracy is a fake (unknown to most of its members), and the whole thing is just a bit of sexual roleplaying between the vampire leads.
- Friendly War: In the end, after they have killed most of each other's minions, it is revealed that they are still lovers and that the entire conflict was just for fun.
- Groin Attack: Loads of them with Combat Stilettos, and then Lilith does it with her teeth.
- I Hate You, Vampire Dad: Lilith hates Blake because he killed Platinum.
- Lesbian Vampire: Lilith with Araiauna the Goth girl.
- Ms. Fanservice: Lilith Silver the rubber catsuit clad vampire assassin.
- Off on a Technicality as Our Vampires Are Different: DI Price can't show that Lilith is a vampire so could have committed the various crimes he's investigating.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: Vampires have to come up with some interesting pastimes to endure the centuries.