Honey is a 2003 hip-hop dance film starring Jessica Alba as Honey Daniels. It had three Direct to Video sequelsnote that didn't star Jessica Alba. The only cast members from the original to appear in any of the sequels are Lonette McKee and Laurieann Gibson both in Honey 2. But all four films have the same director (Bille Woodruff).
The film provides examples of:
- 555: Honey's number is 555-9720.
- As Himself: Missy Elliott, Jadakiss, Sheek and many other hip-hop dancers appear as themselves in the movie.
- Dolled-Up Installment: All three sequels are unrelated films that just have the name "Honey" labeled on the title.
- Friend to All Children: Honey is friendly to children, particularly Raymond.
- Plot Hole: Honey and Raymond see Benny entering a restaurant, but later encountered him seconds later as he is eating a plate of food.
- Ms. Fanservice: Honey Daniels is played by Jessica Alba, so it naturally happens.
- No Smoking: There is a no smoking sign by the record store.