Fear No Evil is a 1981 horror film written and directed by Frank LaLoggia and starring Stefan Arngrim, Elizabeth Hoffman, and Kathleen Rowe McAllen. In the movie, a high-school teenager named Andrew Williams turns out to be the living personification of Lucifer, and two archangels appear in human form (as women) to take him on.
This film is associated with the following tropes:
- Blood Is Squicker in Water: Andrew's baby baptism turns the water into blood the instant he is immersed.
- Dodgeball Is Hell: A high school dodgeball game takes place in the movie, in which Andrew becomes so enraged that he literally knocks somebody's head off with the ball.
- Forceful Kiss: Andrew gets taunted in the shower by the Jerk Jock Tony who calls him gay, and he responds by attacking him with a very long and forceful kiss.
- Man, I Feel Like a Woman: Andrew punishes Tony by giving him female breasts, which horrifies him to the point of stabbing himself after another Forceful Kiss.
- Passion Play: A re-enactment of Jesus' final moments with His disciples leading up to His crucifixion takes place near the end of the film, in which case the participants of that re-enactment start to bleed.
- "Take That!" Kiss: Andrew to the Jerk Jock Tony after using his power to give his adversary boobs.