Elizabeth Harvest is a 2018 sci-fi thriller film written and directed by Sebastian Guiterrez, starring Abbey Lee as the title character.
New bride Elizabeth has just settled in with her husband, Dr. Henry Kellenberg, who lets her explore every room in the house except for the basement. One day, while he is away, she - after having tired of the entertainment provided - decided to investigate the basement anyway where she finds storage containers with women identical to herself. Her disobedience leads to her husband murdering her...
Weeks later, a new bride - also named Elizabeth - arrives home with her husband after their wedding, and she is given the same rules to follow. However, when her curiosity gets the better of her, she has to do whatever it takes to uncover the truth once and for all.
Spoilers ahead for this film.
Elizabeth Harvest discovered these examples:
- Abusive Parents: Henry blinded Oliver because he befriended one of the child clones and confronted Henry on molesting one of the clones.
- Bittersweet Ending: With the exception of Claire, Henry and Oliver and the fifth Elizabeth clone died. However, the final Elizabeth is free to leave the house she came from and start a new life for herself.
- The Bluebeard: Dr. Henry Kellenberg delved into cloning in order to relive his wedding night with each clone of Elizabeth before killing them.
- Cloning Blues: Each recent Elizabeth discovers that they are clones of the deceased Elizabeth created by Henry and Claire, the former for personal reasons.
- Oliver was suspected by Claire to be a clone of Henry, which Henry himself didn't deny.
- Cloning Gambit: The real Elizabeth died of a rare medical condition, which motivated Henry to pursue cloning with Claire's help.
- Creepy Housekeeper: Claire, who gives off-putting vibes for Elizabeth the moment she meets her.
- Disposing of a Body: The fourth Elizabeth is buried in a shallow grave in the property grounds.
- Everyone Has Standards: During Claire's time working with Henry, she was horrified to discover that he wished to relive his wedding night with each cloned Elizabeth before he murders them.
- Fiery Cover-Up: Oliver helps Elizabeth get rid of Henry's body by burning it in the stove.
- Killing in Self-Defense: Elizabeth, after discovering the room housing clones of herself, successfully kills Henry to save herself.
- Machete Mayhem: Henry's weapon of choice used to kill the fourth Elizabeth after they discover the cloning chamber.
- One-Hit Polykill: In a confused and disoriented state, the final Elizabeth shoots Oliver and the fifth Elizabeth.
- Sexy Discretion Shot: After short clips of Elizabeth's wedding clothes removed and a view of her head and shoulders on the bed, the scene skips past to after the consummation.