Zazie Olivia Beetz (born June 1, 1991 in Berlin) is a German-American actress.
The role that brought her mainstream recognition is Domino in Deadpool 2. Before that, she played, among others, Rain in Applesauce, Noelle in Netflix's Easy and Courtney in Sollers Point. The role of Vanessa Keefer in Donald Glover's Atlanta got her nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.
- Atlanta (2016 — present) as Vanessa "Van" Keefer
- Love (2016 — 2017) as Noelle
- Geostorm (2017) as Dana
- Deadpool 2 (2018) as Neena Thurman / Domino
- Joker (2019) as Sophie Dumond
- Lucy in the Sky (2019) as Erin Eccles
Tropes in her works:
- Afro Asskicker: Domino sports an afro in Deadpool 2, and delivers plenty of kickassery through and through.
- Twofer Token Minority: Zazie's character of Vanessa "Van" Keefer is the only woman in the main cast of Atlanta, and she is of half-German and half-African-American descent while the rest of the cast is solely African-American.
- What Could Have Been: She auditioned for Selina Kyle in The Batman before the casting of Zoë Kravitz.