Jack Gleeson is an Irish actor (born 21 May 1992), best known for his portrayal of Joffrey Baratheon in the HBO series Game of Thrones. At a younger age he also played the boy saved by Rachel Dawes in Batman Begins. He announced that he would retire from acting after Game of Thrones, as he no longer really enjoys it. However, he has apparently changed his mind, as he will be appearing in the off-Broadway play Bears in Space.
- Dawson Casting: Joffrey is 12 at the start of the books, but age lifted to 15/16 in the show as portrayed by Jack (who was 18 when filming began).
- Dyeing for Your Art: His natural hair colour is actually brown. Joffrey is blond.
- Fake Brit: He's Irish, but uses an English accent to play Joffrey.
- Image Source: For the following tropes, all as Joffrey.
- Name's the Same: Not to be confused with Jackie Gleason of The Honeymooners fame.