Hanako Games is a British independent game design group founded and largely run by Georgina Bensley ("Hanako"). Most of her games tend to be Adventure Games, Visual Novels, or Raising Sims, though they also frequently have Dating Sim underpinnings and RPG Elements, and they typically follow an Animesque art style. Most of her games are designed to appeal to girls and young women, but her stated aim is to avoid the Girl-Show Ghetto, and her dedication to quality storytelling and gameplay have also earned her games a respectably-sized male fanbase as well.
The website, along with listings for all her games, can be found here.
Games developed by Hanako Games include:
- Cute Knight (2005)
- Fatal Hearts (2007)
- Cute Knight Kingdom (2009)
- Science Girls! (2009)
- Date Warp (2010)
- Magical Diary: Horse Hall (2011)
- Long Live the Queen (2012)
- The Confines of the Crown (formerly The Royal Trap before a post-release name change) (2013)
- Sword Daughter (2015)
- Black Closet (2015)
- A Little Lily Princess (2016)
- England Exchange (2017)
- Magical Diary: Wolf Hall (2020)