His fanfictions include:
- "The Human Whose Name Is Written In This Fanfiction" : Every chapter another Death Note - Fanfic cliche gets mocked. An overachieving story arc develops, too.
- "How To Write Amazingly Popular Fanfiction" : A "How NOT to" guide to Death Note Fanfiction
- "Light Yagami's Adventures in Fandom Land" : A fairytail-esque story about Light's "quest to explore the strange world of fandom complete with painful puns." Light find himself in a strange land, in which there are several "areas" note all representing a genre of Fan Fic. With these come handy tips about Fics.
He seems to know TV Tropes quite well (He is using trope names on a few occasions) and is also aware of "The Human Whose Name Is Written In This Fanfiction" being on the fanfic recommendation page for Death Note.
Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to be active anymore.
His page can be found here.
His Fics include examples of:
- Abusive Parents: Raven has an alcoholic, abusive father. Of course, since she is a parody of the Tragic Sue.
- Alternate Universe Fic: Parodied in "How To Write Amazingly Popular Fanfiction" and "Light Yagami's Adventures in Fandom Land"
- A Wizard Did It: In "How To Write Amazingly Popular Fanfiction" this is an option in "Step F- Choose a plot hole"
- An Aesop: Every part of "Light Yagami's Adventures in Fandom Land" has its own tip/aesop. In the end they get summed up by: "Remember the most important rule when traveling in fandom land: stay true to reality."
- Big Bad: Bai in "The Human Whose Name Is Written In This Fanfiction", Matt in "Light Yagami's Adventures in Fandom Land"
- Bastard Boyfriend: Light in chapter 4 of "The Human Whose Name Is Written In This Fanfiction"
- Crack Fic: an "area" in "Light Yagami's Adventures in Fandom Land", a really bizarre one, too: "Raye Penber appeared to have formed a disco band below and a crowd of people had gathered to dance. Roger Ruvie walked in surrounded by scantily clad women, avoiding the tussle between Kiyome Takada and what appeared to be Scooby Doo over a pile of pancakes. Naomi Misora was giving seductive glances towards Thomas Jefferson who stood alone in a corner."
- Costume Porn: Parodied (of course): "She was dressed in an outfit most would define as 'skanky' but L seemed incapable of not describing in painful detail. In fact, she appeared to be wearing so many clothes at the same time it was a wonder that her perfectly toned voluptuous frame could hold it up."
- Dark Fic: Chapter 3 and 7 of "The Human Whose Name Is Written In This Fanfiction", also an "area" in "Light Yagami's Adventures in Fandom Land"
- Department of Redundancy Department: "All the Death Note characters were in a miz. They were all really down. Everyone was pretty severely bummed about life. Man, where they sad."
- Fairy Tale: "Light Yagami's Adventures in Fandom Land"
- Glamour: The Sues have this power: "The moment she opened her mouth Beyond Birthday felt a strange numbness in his brain, a dulling of his senses. He could only see her and painfully describe her physical attributes."
- In Which a Trope Is Described: The headlines in "The Human Whose Name Is Written In This Fanfiction" note .
- Lemony Narrator: The omniscient narrator is very snarky.
- Mills and Boon Prose: "The scene will then disintegrate to a very vague description of sex that with few words changed could just as easily be a drug trip. There is a high probability that only the parts you didn't want to hear about will be described in detail."
- Mr. Seahorse: Parodied in chapter 12 of THWNIWITFF
- No Fourth Wall
- Only Sane Man: Light often fulfills this role.
- Parody Sue: Yumi Toyota Nintendo Sushi-Fuji, Raven Phoenix Jade Cooper Brooklyn Mickenzie and Lucinda Siren Dusk Shadow Hikari Athena Winter
- Rape as Backstory: Raven again
- Slash Fic: Parodied, of course.
- Screw Yourself: In chapter 9 of THWNIWITFF: Kira wants to rape Light. Fortunately The voice of reason intervenes and points out what little sense that makes.
- Song Fic: The author doesn't seem to like them.
- Troll Fic: An "area" in "Light Yagami's Adventures in Fandom Land"