Arthur Lounsbery is a new coming seiyuu. He was born in California but grew up in Japan. He is ¾ Japanese, ¼ American. His voice is often described as being ikemen and pleasant to listen to. Not to mention he is quite an ikemen himself in real life. He also has a nice singing voice, naturally gentle and charming. "Limited sky", in particular, really knocks it out of the park.
Notable roles by Arthur Lounsbery:
- Charles in Magic-kyun! Renaissance
- Garcian Bass in Buddy Complex
- Kaito Tsukigami in Star-Myu: High School Star Musical (and in the stage plays)
- Kanata Kira in Aikatsu Stars!
- Kenta Mori in 12-sai: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki
- Kitaoka in Luck & Logic
- Kurokawa in Omakase! Miracle Cat-dan
- Maximilian Takeda in Bonjour Sweet Love Patisserie
- Morimoto, Mute Min, Tapioka in Miracle Wanda
- Satoru Nijou in Exit Tunes Presents ACTORS
- Shinji Watari in Haikyuu!!
- Ryugel Baran in Inazuma Eleven GO: Galaxy
- Un in Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage