Tveit has won the hearts of many fangirls with his boyish good looks and gorgeous singing voice (not to mention his chronic inability to button◊ his◊ shirts◊). He comes across as extremely nice, humble and down to earth.
This actor provides examples of:
- Dawson Casting: He played teenagers in Next to Normal and Catch Me if You Can when he was in his mid- to late 20s, and later played the 17-year-old Danny Zuko in Grease: Live when he was 33.
- Fake Nationality: Sort of fakes two nationalities in Les Misérables (2012). He plays a French character, but speaks (and sings) with a British accent.
- Mr. Fanservice: It is questionable whether he actually knows the top three buttons of all his shirts exist.
- Older Than They Look: He's in his thirties, but could easily pass for 10 years younger.
- Star-Making Role: He was already well known in the theatre community before Les Miserables, but his role as Enjolras gained him a whole new level of stardom. Apparently, so is Graceland. According to at least once source, Hollywood has been trying for a few years now to bring the guy to television.