Aaron Kyle Tveit (born October 21, 1983) is an American theater, film and television actor. He's best known for originating the roles of Gabe Goodman in Next to Normal, Frank Abagnale, Jr. in the musical version of Catch Me If You Can and Christian in the musical version of Moulin Rouge!.
- Gossip Girl (2009-2012): Tripp van der Bilt
- Les Miserables (2012): Enjolras
- Graceland (2013-2015): Mike Warren
- Big Sky (2015): Pru
- Undrafted (2016): John "Maz" Mazzello
- Grease: Live (2016): Danny Zuko
- Brain Dead (2016): Gareth Ritter
- Better Off Single (2016): Charlie
- Created Equal (2017): Tommy Reilly
- The Good Fight (2017-2021): Spencer Zschau
- The Code (2019): Matt Dobbins
- American Horror Stories (2021): Various
- Schmigadoon! (2021-present): Danny Bailey (season 1), Topher (season 2)
Selected Stage Credits:
- Next to Normal (2008-2010): Gabe Goodman
- Wicked (2008-2009): Fiyero
- Catch Me If You Can (2009-2011): Frank Abagnale, Jr.
- RENT (2010 Hollywood Bowl): Roger
- Moulin Rouge! (2018-present): Christian
This actor provides examples of:
- Dawson Casting: He played teenagers in Next to Normal and Catch Me if You Can when he was in his mid- to late 20s, and later played the 17-year-old Danny Zuko in Grease: Live when he was 33.
- Fake Nationality: In Les Miserables, he plays Enjolras, who is French, but does so with a British accent.
- Star-Making Role: He was already well known in the theatre community before Les Miserables, but his role as Enjolras gained him a whole new level of stardom. Apparently, so is Graceland. According to at least once source, Hollywood has been trying for a few years now to bring the guy to television.