"Captain Marvel & The Carol Corps" is a tie-in to Secret Wars (2015). This comic replaced the standard comic of Captain Marvel during the crossover.
- Ace Pilot: All the members of the Banshee Squadron.
- Amazon Brigade: The Banshee Squadron is composed only by women.
- Destructive Savior: The Thor Corps always leave devastation in their wake.
- Egocentric Team Naming: It's clear that Captain Marvel is the central character of this group, right?
- A Glitch in the Matrix
- Kit-Thor mentioned that Doom forged her hammer from a star in the sky. Carol even has a star as a symbol. But how could this be, if there are no stars in the sky of Battleworld? Where does the light of the day come from, and where do it go in the night?
- Rogue Ultrons... on a boat? Something does not feel right.
- The Heretic: Science is blasphemy! Light comes from the grace of Doom! To even think otherwise is a Thought Crime!
- Military Superhero: Carol Danvers is one of those anyway, but moreso here: she's a Flying Brick superhero alongside an air force unit, the Banshee Squadron.