Albert Einstein: Time Mason is an Action Lab Comics Comic Book by Marcus Perry and Tom Donley.
To the world, Albert Einstein is a brilliant scientist, and father of the theory of relativity. But there is so much more to him. What the world never knew is that Albert Einstein is a member of a top secret organization devoted to protecting the timeline known as the "Time Masons". Albert hopped all over the time stream whenever it was threatened, battling evil organizations and criminals to ensure time doesn't unravel.
The comic was funded on Kickstarter on August 2nd, 2013, and was released on May 14th, 2019.
Albert Einstein: Time Mason contains examples of:
- Adaptational Badass: Whether or not he was much of a badass in real life, this comic has Albert battling evil organizations from all over time.
- Ancient Egypt: Albert is sent here in one of his story to stop a thieving Nazi. He and the Nazi are captured at the Gate of Duat and brought before Cleopatra as prisoners.
- Brain in a Jar: In "Brain Game", Albert battles a group of Pro-Oscalists in New Jersy of 2214 to retrieve one of these. Specifically, they stole HIS brain.
- Cool Guns: Albert wields a Mauser C96 as his primary weapon. Partially justified by him hailing from The '30s.
- Eye Scream: When Albert dips the Nazi thief’s face in a fountain of mercury, it not only damages his face, but it turns his eye red.
- Facial Horror: In Ancient Egypt, Albert Einstein gets in a fist-fight with the Nazi. During the fight, Einstein grabs him and dips his face in a fountain of mercury, burning his face and leaving it swollen. It even turns his eye red.
- Historical Domain Character: Albert Einstein, of course.
- Time Travel: Naturally, Albert does this as part of his job as a Time Mason.
- Wild West: Albert goes here in "A Fistful Of Physics" and joins up with Billy the Kid.