Sergeant/Brigadeer/Colonel (?!) Erran Morrad
An Israeli counter-terrorism expert, formerly of the Mossad and now either a sergeant, a brigadeer or a colonel in the military itself (the captions are inconsistent). Tours around the USA to interview political figures and offer his rather unorthodox services in proactive defense against ISIS.
- Badass Israeli: Has a long and storied career in the Israeli military and intelligence services, serving during The War on Terror.
- Combat Pragmatist: Embodies this during the quick close quarters combat montage interludes between scenes. The shooter defenses he shows to interviewees in the main segments, however, are anything but.
- The Comically Serious: Perhaps the major example of this amongst the characters.
- Do Wrong, Right: He complains that the NRA shouldn't arm school teachers calling that crazy. "They should be arming the children!"
- Krav Maga: A master of this effective CQC set of techniques. Shown to be particularly proficient at close quarters gun disarms.
- Mossad: A former agent, and he attempts to keep this under wraps as much as he can during interviews.
- The War on Terror: His major career focus, and a defining life goal.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: If, like the unwitting participants of this show, you're silly enough to take it seriously, he would probably fit this mould. For example, he advocates arming children in the nation's schools, rather than just their teachers.
Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello
An extremely liberal, Democrat gender studies lecturer at Reed College. Supposedly the co-principal at Wildfields Poly-Ed. After the divisive presidential result of 2016, he cycles around America to attempt to bridge the gulf between the right and the left. His principles have a tendency to offend or perplex the Republicans, small town citizens and rap battlers he interviews.
- Bourgeois Bohemian:
- Comically Missing the Point: He interviews a Utah Republican about sex education, showing him a book he's written involving drawings of anthropomorphic rabbits. In one illustration in particular, he states that he has issues with it. But he doesn't mind the scene of bunny fellatio. Rather, he's upset that the bag of garbage nearby hasn't been recycled.
- Political Correctness Gone Mad: He's overly PC and thinks that even the ethnic term "Black" is offensive.
A wealthy Italian playboy fashion guru who has pretensions of charitable philantropy for hot-button issues of the modern age.
- Gratuitous Italian: Uses this sometimes whilst discussing business with his assistants.
A Cockney ex-con who has found redemption in art during his time inside. However, he implements various bodily fluids in his pieces, and common prison noises in his dance mix.
OMGWhizzBoyOMG!An eccentric, happy-go-lucky, Finnish YouTuber who hosts a show about interviewing guests whilst unboxing Shopkins toys.
- Rightwing Militia Fanatic: Tells Joe Arpaio he has 43 guns "for the upcoming race war".
Billy Wayne Ruddick Jr., PHDA Deep South Trump supporter, a Conspiracy Theorist and a self-described citizen journalist. Runs the TRUTHBRARY.org blog.
- The Bully: He was very rude to Bernie Sanders, remarking "I prefer to be anally raped rather than give one more dollar to the Treasury!" When Bernie tries to defend that America's poor need assistance that can only be made possible by taxpayer money, Billy then goes off-topic to deliberately nonsensical math.
- The Ditz: He simply thinks you can just physically, tangibly remove a 9 from a 99 and add that to a 1 to make it 19.
- Fat Idiot: He has chalky deposits, is morbidly obese and fails at even the simplest of mathematics. And then he tried blaming all his new diseases on Obamacare's arrival.
- Jerkass: Comes off as unpleasant and difficult to talk to.
- The Slacker: Uses a mobility scooter though he's not handicapped, he wants to "conserve his finite energy". This could be a Take That! at Donald Trump's false claim that the human body is a like a battery and exercise is bad for it.