open/close all folders
An average teen who fell into the Rainbow Dimension and stabbed a monster bear to death with her bike. She then decided to punch monsters for a living as it seemed much more interesting than anything she could be doing on earth. Snarl has gauntlets super strength and a super volatile temper to match.
- Action Girl: Definetly.
- Alien Blood: The rainbow dimension seems to slowly turn the people in it into monsters, with Daisy being no exception to this as we soon learn that her blood is now rainbow colored. And it only gets worse from there...
- Blood Knight: To the point where it becomes a rather serious addiction.
- Cute Bruiser: She's still a 14 year old teenager, after all.
- Cute Little Fangs: Daisy's teeth have become considerably sharper and pointier as the rainbow dimension countinued continued to do take its toll on her.
- Ms. Imagination: She used to daydream a lot about being a fantasy heroine back when she was still on earth and working at her day job.
- Pelts of the Barbarian: She wears a cape made from the skin of the aforementioned rainbow bear creature she killed with her bike.
- Suicidal Overconfidence: She slowly starts developing this through the comic. This probably has a lot to do with the fact that she seems to be slowly but steadily turning into a monster.
- She Who Fights Monsters: Seems to be the fate of monster punchers in general, and it does not look like she'll be an exception.
- Super Strength: The bracelets she and Flint stole from the bridge troll give her this, she then proceeds to use them as her main weapon.
Snarlbears quick-talking, self-appointed agent and manager. He is a ghost elf from the mysterious floating city of Monochrome and is determined to pay off his debt so he can return to his home (and that's where Snarlbear comes in).
- And Then John Was a Zombie: Since he's on the rainbow dimension, his crossing of the Despair Event Horizon near the ending of the comic ends up having this effect on him (i.e. he turns into a dragon).
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: He starts to become this to Snarlbear, as she's gradually losing more and more of her sense of self preservation and starts to become outright addicted to monster punching.
- Despair Event Horizon: The guilt of manipulating Daisy into entering a line of work that might turn her into a monster eventually leads him into crossing it.
- Dirty Coward: He is usually the first to flee when the party comes across a dangerous situation. Although, as the story progresses, it's revealed that he is aware of this behavior and even seems to loathe it to some extent.
- Only in It for the Money: His intial motivation behind becoming Snarlbear's agent is to collect money to pay off his debt.
Prince Narcissico Indigo Floofram III, (exiled) Prince of the Rainbow Dimension and surrounding polychrome territories used to be the price and ruler of the unicorns, sharing the throne with his sister, Cassiopeia. All changed, however, when Cassiopeia acquired the power of a mysterious crystalline substance and used that power to defeat Narcissico and, to add insult to injury, exile him and transform him into some sort of purple humanoid creature. He now seeks the Eye of Spectra so he can have the power to regain his place as rightful ruler of the unicorns and to liberate his sister from the corrupting influence of the crystal. And, once again, that's where Snarlbear comes in.
- Baleful Polymorph: His sister transformed him into some type of purple human-like creature, though he does eventually get turned back into his original unicorn form.
- Eyes Do Not Belong There: Once he returns to his original form and gains the Eye of Spectra, eyes (which may or may not be actually illusions) start to appear and disappear on his mane.
- Morphic Resonance: He retains his purple skin and hair color even after being turned into what seems to be a human. He also got royal looking clothes too, for some reason.