open/close all folders
A young business tycoon with a specific desire for the heroine to bear his children.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He starts off as arrogant and pompous. However, he gradually warms up to the heroine.
The youngest and most talented film director in the nation.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: In Taiga's route, he sees that the heroine truly loves Taiga and decides to let her pursue him instead.
- The Stoic: He barely expresses any emotion.
- What Is This Thing You Call "Love"?: His motivation for being with the player character, for the most part, is to help him better understand the relationship and dynamic between a married couple.
A hospital director and an ace surgeon.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He has silver hair.
A crossdressing fashion designer.
- Chivalrous Pervert: During Taiga's route, he attempts to spend the night with the heroine twice, first in a hotel room and second in his bedroom. He backs off the first time, wanting to respect her boundaries, but he attempts to seduce her the second time, unaware of why she's trying to reject his advances.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Ceris or Celis?
- Wholesome Crossdresser: He's rarely seen without his wig and makeup. If you didn't pick on his true identity in the beginning, you would eventually figure out that he's a man.
A young rock star.
- Beauty Mark: Under his left eye.
- Big Brother Instinct: It's implied that he's the older twin and he cares very much about his brother.
- Curtains Match the Window: Golden-brown hair and eyes, which a stark contrast with his brother.
- The Tease: He likes to flirt with the player character about certain things.
Haruto's twin brother and a brilliant composer.
- Beauty Mark: Under his right eye, opposite of Haruto.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: The level of jealousy he displays will vary.
- Driven to Suicide: Subverted. His "Day Before The Wedding" story reveals that he would have killed himself if he never met the heroine.
- Yandere: He's obsessed with the player character and will make her stay with him no matter what.
A skewed lawyer with a young son.
A young CEO with multiple jobs.
- Beauty Mark: On the right underside of his mouth.
- Brainy Brunette: His IQ level is 173.
- Childhood Friend: It turns out that he used to live in the same neighborhood as the heroine when they were younger. They formed a sibling-like relationship, which Taiga tries to maintain in their adulthood. At some point, though, he moved away and the heroine remembers fragments of her childhood throughout the route.
- Declaration of Protection: He does his best to keep the heroine safe, especially when his hacking career puts her in danger for a brief moment.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: He tries enforcing this during his route. As you can guess, he can't keep himself away from her.
- Like Brother and Sister: The heroine often views her relationship with him as an older brother with his little sister. During his route, Taiga tries to hold back his romantic feelings for her.
- My God, What Have I Done?: His diary entries reveals that he feels guilty for kissing the heroine. He tries avoiding her out of fear that he could hurt her.
- Never Gets Drunk: He has a remarkably high tolerance, which contrasts the heroine's Can't Hold His Liquor.
- Nice Guy: He's one of the nicest husbands in the game.
- Surprise Incest: He reveals in Chapter 8 that he and the heroine are siblings. He even shows her his family registry as proof. The Pure Love End reveals that they're not related at all.
- What, Exactly, Is His Job?: No one knows what kind of jobs he has. His route reveals that he's the president of the heroine's IT company and also a skilled hacker.
The mansion's butler.
- Battle Butler: Sometimes do task that requires him to become a ninja.
Soichiro's son who treat the player as his own mother.