open/close all folders
Scott Pilgrim Graphic Novels
- Not that we can hear the music, but come on, the fight with the first ex (Mathew Patel) culminating in a song battle is pretty damn awesome. The film remade said song as his Villain Song (complete with a Bollywood feel and great dance routine), Slick.
- In volume 6, the song Envy sings, and the lousy cover of "I'm a Believer" by Shatterband are very awesome moments.
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Film
- The opening credits song is just pure punk rock energy and nothing else. And its glorious.
- It's not every film that can make an audience cheer with the studio's fanfare in, as a running gag on this wiki attests, glorious 8-bit.
- Special mention goes towards Metric's "Black Sheep", sung by Envy's actress herself, no less!
- "Threshold" during the fight between Sex Bob-omb and the Katayanagi Twins. They won a fight with MUSIC.
- The dueling bass guitars that nearly get Scott killed at the hands of Ex #3.
- "Ramona", Scott's acoustic ballad for Ramona. Bonus points for featuring some impressive harmonies.
- It's less than a minute long, but Crash and the Boys' "We Hate You, Please Die" has a kickass bass riff and sweet punk rock beat.
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Video Game
Anamanaguchi composed the music, for starters.
- Speaking of starters, the start screen's theme is the tip of the iceberg. Dark One, Nega Scott's theme, is a Dark Reprise of the start screen theme, and is equally amazing.
- "Rox 300" is a surprisingly soaring boss theme for a lesbian like Roxy Ritcher.
- "Gideon's Wrath Part 1" is an impressive Final Boss theme fitting of Gideon Graves.
- Another Winter is very energetic and fun, and quite possibly the catchiest piece in the game.
- Rock Club is a very fast, awesome song set to a huge club brawl.