- After Yuuto gets hurt protecting her, Himari has an Heroic BSoD, flips into an Unstoppable Rage, and dismembers a giant by slicing its right arm off. She then proceeds to nearly kill Ageha, another demon who attacked them, and is only stopped by Yuuto, who's afraid her Superpowered Evil Side might take over.
- The first time Yuuto steps in to break up a fight with the fact that he really believes in his heart that everyone can get along as his only weapon.
- In the climax of the anime, Himari is forced to go fully over to her Superpowered Evil Side (which includes a further physical transformation). Yuuto manages to stop her from killing him with a hug. Yes, a hug. He then goes on to fully empower her to kill Shuten-douji. This in the anime marks his first conscious use of his Demon Slayer power, and may also count as Took a Level in Badass.
- In chapter 52 during Yuuto and Himari's visit to the Tsuchimikado estate. Kasuri uses a Magic Mirror spell to see how dark and twisted Himari's Superpowered Evil Side has become. It turns out to be so evil that it cannot be contained, and said evil side breaks free from the mirror and assimilated into Himari. After Yuuto sees all of this (he came barging in earlier right before it happened), he takes Himari's Yasutsuna, slams it into the ground, and causes a huge explosion with his Light Ferry, which is a visual representation of him saying Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right! and Screw Destiny. Also counts as a moment of heartwarming.
- In chapter 55 at the amusement park, Yuuto does a superhuman jump to save Rinko and Shimamura from their deaths. Too bad for Shimamura she's still under Tama's control.
Awesome / Omamori Himari