- For the sequel, Mater definitely Took a Level in Badass this time around, culminating in the scene where he deduces Axelrod's involvement and exposes him by forcing him to deactivate his own bomb.
- Pretty much any mention of Doc, but especially the new Hudson Hornet Piston Cup.
- The scene where the residents of Radiator Springs basically curbstomps an entire army of the universe's equivalent of the Mafia.
Guido: "Pit Stop!"
- That scene was pretty awesome, but the part that was the most awesome was definitely Sarge calling up an entire regiment of the British Army to take down the Lemons.
- Guido removing the mob hoods' wheels in mid-combat.
- In one part of the scene, Lightning, who understands perfectly well that these guys want him dead, shrinks as the Mooks come after him. Cue Mater jumping in front of him and taking on the four comers that attempt to jump his friend. And winning.
- Finn's battle against Professor Z and Tony Trihull on the River Thames. Especially Tony Trihull being blown to smithereens by Finn's bombs.
- Sarge saves McQueen by switching out the Allinol with Fillmore's organic fuel, thereby preventing the deathray from reacting with his engine. Properly Paranoid indeed.
- Mater escaping from Big Bentley by letting his gatling guns spool up until the ropes holding him break. Granted, the bad guys were counting on that.
- Pretty much all of the World Grand Prix scenes, especially the Tokyo ones. Watching the incredible start counts, too.
- The scene where Lightning receives his Hot Paint Job, complete with actual lights being fitted.
- McQueen beating Francesco in the Italy race. Apart from being a huge Catharsis Factor for McQueen, that was probably his finest moment as a racer.
- Darrel Cartrip admits he never saw anyone so good at backward driving as Mater: that rusty tow truck can still teach something to professional drivers.
Awesome / Cars 2