- On Twitter, a user by the name of Giovanna Plowmannote asked why Ariana is even famous in the first place. Ariana's response? "Not for eating my own used tampon, that's for damn sure".
- During her "Listening Sessions" Concert, Ariana's manager Scooter and her mom came out while she was introducing some of her bandmates to tell Ariana some amazing news. The news? Her debut album "Yours Truly" hit #1 in the country. Ariana and her fans were practically over the moon that very night. To think that in only 6 days after her debut album was released, she hit #1.
- This article Ariana wrote about bullying.
- Her Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade appearance. Also a source of Narm Charm (not unlike, say, literally all of the pre-1993 parades), since she occupied a float inspired by Dora the Explorer. Video here.
- Her appearance on the "Ew!" segment of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Given her size, endowment, and knack for voice impressions, she looks so natural as the gum-cracking pigtailed kid. Then she belts out the title ("Eeewww-www-www-www-www"), and
whoa. Of course, she was corpsing quite a bit.
- Also Tonight Show-related (and crossing over with a Funny Moment): her Wheel of Musical Impressions turn. The show's always smart enough to pick celebrities for the segment who are great singers but also good-humored, and Ariana is no exception. Just listen to that Christina Aguilera impression!
- In a similar vein to Wheel of Musical Impressions, she did an SNL skit where she sang in the style of several other famous singers, and she nailed it.
- Her first time hosting SNL where she proved to be a very capable and hilarious host, especially considering her more tepid reception in Scream Queens (2015).
- What's more awesome than her vocal performance on "Into You"? How about her singing it with no musical backing? Even her forgetting a line doesn't spoil the awesome.
- Her first tweet after the Manchester bombing becoming the most retweeted in Twitter history in less than 24 hours became a moment of Awesome, Heartwarming, and a Tear Jerker all at the same time.
- The previous most-retweeted tweet was Ellen Degeneres' Oscars selfie — one of the most famous images in the world — from over 3 years before. What Ellen's Oscars selfie did in over three years was beaten by Ariana Grande's love in under 24 hours.
- Just a couple weeks after the Manchester attack, she announced that she'd be returning to the city for a benefit concert. It sold out within minutes.
- That she and her team put together #OneLoveManchester with an All-Star Cast at short notice is a Moment of Awesome.
- The sheer amount of bravery it must've taken for Ariana to get back onstage so soon after the attacks cannot be overlooked. If she took a hiatus, or even quit performing altogether, it's hard to imagine many would've blamed her after what happened. But she got back up onstage, using her fame as a force for good. Badass.
- Ariana is now an honorary citizen of Manchester — the first person to ever receive this honor.
- God is a Woman. Everything, from the mythology-inspired visuals to the vocal cameo from Madonna to the gorgeous choir joining in at the end. There's a reason many fans are calling it her best work yet, and predicting it a winner for Video of the Year.
Awesome / Ariana Grande