- During her "Listening Sessions" concert, her manager Scooter and her mom appeared on-stage to tell Ariana some amazing news. What was it you may ask? Her debut album "Yours Truly" hit #1 in the country. Ariana and her fans were extremely overjoyed. To think that in only 6 days after her debut album was released, she hit #1.
- Ariana got a puppy on September 12th, 2013. Fans immediately fell in love with it.
- The fans' (and the world's) huge outpouring of support after the terrorist attack at her Manchester show. When she posted on Twitter that she was "so, so sorry" there were a huge amount of replies assuring her it wasn't her fault and they're keeping her in their thoughts. Her tweet is now the most liked tweet of all time.
- The week after the attack, not only did she visit her injured fans in the hospital, but she decided to organize a benefit concert for the victims the weekend after, entitled "One Love Manchester", which included performances from Ariana, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Coldplay and Liam Gallagher amongst others, and was seen by nearly 23 million people in the UK alone. It raised about the same number in dollars — the most successful concert ever by monetary standards, and it was all for charity.
- Shortly afterward she was made an honorary citizen of Manchester, which the city now intends to keep doing for anyone who helps it so much.
- "thank u, next" isn't an angry Break-Up Song, but a completely sincere thank you to her ex-boyfriends for the lessons her relationships with them taught her. Including an admission that she's "so fucking grateful" for Pete Davidson (whom she'd broken her engagement to barely three weeks before the song's release), and a goodbye to the late Mac Miller.
Heartwarming / Ariana Grande