Doggy Poo is an animated movie that originated from South Korea that is Exactly What It Says on the Tin, with the protagonist being a Talking Poo. This movie also follows the life cycle of... you guessed it, dog excrement and what it discovers of life. The Doggy Poo himself wants to know how important he is of life and what is his reason of being on the planet. And surprisingly, despite being about dog poop, it is actually not Played for Laughs.
- Affectionate Nickname: The leaf refers to Doggy Poo as "baby" a few times.
- Crossdressing Voices: The Doggy Poo was voiced by Fiona Stuart.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: All the Doggy Poo wants is just to find a way to contribute to life. He eventually finds one when he becomes fertilizer for a dandelion.
- The Dog Bites Back: The Doggy Poo calls out the soil for making fun of him, and calls him "ugly and mean".
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: The movie's title is "Doggy Poo". No guessing as to what's it about there....
- Kick the Dog: The bird that the poo meets in the beginning calls him "disgusting", and a patch of soil he also meets tells him that he is the worst kind of excrement ever.
- Talking Poo: The main character is a talking, living dog turd.
- Toilet Humour: Surprisingly averted. The main protagonist is a sentient piece of fecal matter, but it's never played for laughs.
- Walking Spoiler: Albeit one that can't actually walk, the dandelion which Doggy Poop fertilizes; she comes into existence through Doggy Poo fulfilling his life purpose.