It's Happy Bunny is a multimedia franchise created by Jim Benton (author of the Dear Dumb Diary and Franny K. Stein book series), consisting primarily of products and apparel. The main character is a cute, cartoony looking rabbit with a vulgar attitude. It's Happy Bunny products usually feature Happy Bunny's image combined with an insulting slogan.
It's Happy Bunny provides examples of:
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: Happy Bunny comes in a variety of bright colors, from white to pink.
- Ambiguous Gender: Happy Bunny is unisex and has no official gender.
- Art-Style Dissonance: Happy Bunny looks like a cute kid's cartoon character but the taglines include "Run along and die now" and "Hating you makes me all warm inside".
- Inconsistent Coloring: Happy Bunny has no official color. They're usually white, but they can also be a variety of other colors.
- Jerkass: It is rare for Happy Bunny to say anything that isn't an insult or a rudely dismissive retort.
- Mooning: Happy Bunny does a no-pants variant in one of the illustrations. In it, they have their behind towards the viewer, pointing at it.
- Sore Loser: Invoked in a deck of playing cards featuring Happy Bunny, which asks to toss all the cards if you lose.
- Tampering with Food and Drink: One mint tin features "Poison" messily scribbled out and replaced with "Mints For Frend".