edited 3rd Mar '11 9:19:53 AM by cityofmist
- Clarence Darrow
edited 23rd Feb '11 1:00:00 PM by Anaheyla
edited 23rd Feb '11 1:14:29 PM by JHM
edited 28th Feb '11 3:26:40 AM by LoniJay
edited 2nd Mar '11 4:14:46 AM by Tarsen
- Nemo enim fere saltat sobrius, nisi forte insanit
edited 2nd Mar '11 6:32:27 PM by Collen
For graphs of passion and charts of stars...
- A sci-fi comedy set in the mid 90s about a teenager who's cursed to live with a bad luck necklace until he can reverse his bad karma.
- A woman competes in Hell's version of the Olympics in order to save the souls of humanity.
- After escaping from prison, a man and a team of rebels attempt to take back their country (done in the style of 80s action movies).
- The adventures of a Hair Metal band blessed by the Rock Goddess.
- A team of paranormal investigators (and their sumo wrestler) investigate a bizzare zombie uprising in France.
- High Fantasy about a wandering rogue and his perky sidekick.
- And lots of smaller one-shot ideas.
edited 2nd Mar '11 10:26:17 PM by DrFurball
- Copper, a steampunk dystopian future story where society is run by a single entity known as the Company. All civilization is centered in a single city around the Company's headquarters while the rest of the world is a harsh desert, dotted with shantytowns for those too poor or otherwise unconnected to the Company. The plot focuses on a rebel group made up of five people (by the names of Brass, Lock, Key, Gear and Rivet) who seek to destroy the Company from the inside out.
- The Planets Trilogy- a series of three books about a man who dreams of distant worlds. Every night since he was a child he has vivid, lucid dreams about a White Planet, Red Planet, and Green Planet, each inhabited by a strange race of alien creatures (the White planet being a frigid place inhabited by furry cat-like creatures with a utopian society, the Red being a barren, toxic landscape inhabited by barbaric, cannibalistic, nomadic reptilian creatures, and the Green planet, humid and covered in lush vegetation inhabited by tribal tentacled monkey-like things), in which he Quantum Leaps into the body of an existing creature for a short time. After nearly thirty years of this he has become an expert on the societies and has gotten famous writing books about them. In the first book, the creatures of the White planet are beginning to realize that some of their people are being possessed by something, and capture the next who exhibits the symptoms of possession. They keep him inside his victim's body, forcing his human body into a coma back on Earth.
- A supernatural murder mystery where a man is killed and his murder his framed as a suicide. Desperate to know who killed him and why, his ghost possesses the body of an occult-loving college student. However, he is picked up by the police, and is believe to be mentally unstable (he is claiming to be a dead man) and is forced on the run while trying to find the reason for his murder.
- Also a comic that never got off the ground about a trio of college buddies in a semi-successful garage band. Sit-commy.