Don't forget to drop by my blog! I'm chihuahua0. You may call my C0, Czero, Chihuahua, Zero, Chi0 or even Cho, but don't call me any of this chihahua business! And I'm not a girl, thank you very much. Heh. I wrote that last paragraph back in 2010. To think that was witty... I'm the Writer's Block Forum Herald. Basically, the there is a "Welcomebot" attached to my account, which sends automatic PMs to newcomers of the Writer's Block sub-forum. My job is to answer any replies to the PMs, and help newbies in general. Newly arrived wrong-doers, be careful when I'm around. My aspiration is to become a famous novelist. You can see me traversing the Writer's Block sub-fora....and maybe more. Tell me if I missed anything.
open/close all folders
Pages I Created
- Walking Shirtless Scene
- Kira Is Justice
- Battle Strip
- The Dog Was the Mastermind
- Crime After Crime
- Squirrel Girl
- Chihuahua0: Heh, heh...
- Extremely Short Timespan
- I Love You, Vampire Son
- Skinny Dipping
- Various subpages of Lyrical Dissonance
- Various subpages of Death Note
- Trial by Journal
- Dude, She's a Lesbian
- Virtue Is Its Own Reward: Grabbed and launched.
- Reunions: Dark Summer
- Character Development Thread
- Cannot Keep a Secret: Grabbed and launched.
- Character Development Thread.
- Singer Namedrop (1/14/12)
- Scary Teeth: Launched. (1/15/12)
- Omnibus (1/16/12)
- David Guetta (2/1/12)
- Kimbra (2/24/12)
- Final Death Mode (12/19/12): Grabbed and launched.
Pages Created in 2013
Things I Am Responsible For
- The utter distruction of the Troper Works namespace.
- The timeline for The Situation.
- All the Kira Is Justice wicks all over the site.
- The archiving of the Academy RP.
- Running the Carnival version of the Character Development Thread.
- Running both Cantina threads.
- Writing the rough draft for the Writer's Block "About" thread.
- Writer's Block Herald.
Tropes That Apply To Me
- Occasional Otaku
- One of the Boys: Gender-flipped. I often end up as the smurf of an all-female group, since my interests lay in more feminine-interested fields, like reading and performance arts.
- Teen Genius: I am intelligent in more than one way.
- Vague Age: All I am telling you is that I am 1X.
- Where the Hell Is Springfield?: And I'm not going to tell you where I live either. :3
Tropes That You Think That Apply To Me
Beliefs As a Troper
- Keep over cut. Unlock over lock.
- Constant vigilance for bad editors.
- Preserver of good names.
- Keeper of images that look good appearance-wise, even if it doesn't demonstrate the trope. I think the fixation over JAFAAC is a little too much.
- Wiki Gnome.
- Crackdown on whining and complaining.
- Encourager of curation of wiki pages.
- Welcomer of new Tropers on the forums.
- Constant messager on Troper's vandalism wall.
- Encourager of wielding tropes to write.
- Encourager of positive publicity outside of the wiki, and the dealings of complaining outside the wiki.
- "Brandy? Vouchsafe errant couch. CRANBERRIES! CRANBERRIES!"
- Alice dominates...animals, both real and stuffed. -Dominatrix
- Ohmygod! Those dolphins are butchering the porpoises!
- DOG IN YOUR FACE! PUT MY DOG IN YOUR FACE!
- But all the choirs in my head sang no...
- A wizard with an Eldritch Abomination fetish bursts in.
- "Hurry up with my damn croissants!"
Quotes I Love (Bluelinks Added)
- It's like watching a train wreck. Except there are twelve of them on the same rail. And they're all going in different directions. And one of them is flying straight up into the sky. -GIG
They're after you...
- Never gonna give you up.
- Never gonna let you down.
- You amuse me. Ergo, I shall refrain from sending the goblins. They shall have to eat someo— er, somewhere else. —KillerClowns
- What if we pronounced it "chee-hoo-ah-hoo-ah"? - Metalitia
- Oh hai there. Just passing through, really. I'm not even going to vandalize this place. Not one bit! - Karl Kadaver
- I HAVE ARRIVED in order to vandalize yet another Troper's page, as I find a dire lack of HAM in this locus. -Morgulion
- Arf. — Liberated Liberater
- Hey, Chihuhua. So, if it's not like the dog, how is your name pronounced?— SanaMae
- It's pronounced like the dog: Chihuahua Zero.
- Trick or treat! -Milos Stefanovic
- I have arrived to announce that I have officially nicknamed Chihuahua0 "Chi". - Motree
- You wrote Kira is Justice? So.. .Many... Wicks... ~Neopie
- You read it?
- NO, YOU!—JHM
- YES, ME!
- It's me! And my Maxwell didn't faint from yaoi this time! DiurnalBrocolli