A Troper for whom the Lumper vs. Splitter
debate is a moot point. Very fond of strange, genre-defying music
and strange, panic-inducing fiction
. Also serves as Herald
for the Music subforum
Sings and plays random instruments in a band
. They're fairly obscure
, which makes them amazing
open/close all folders
Things That I Have Worked On But Not Published (Yet)
Failed film projects (lowest likelihood of "success"*
- Desk†: A short film about four guys moving a desk, and another guy who finds it. Made of Mind Screw.
- Here Goes Nothing†: A fake documentary about the attempted making of a mockumentary. Also, a psychological horror film, and a comedy of errors. Basically, a tour-de-force of violent Genre Busting.
Sequential art nonsense (lower likelihood of success):
- Hello!†: A "skitcom" with a strong line in Dada.
- Jacob's Mind: An exceedingly dark comedy about a hapless loser and his utterly sadistic imaginary friend.
Prosaic prose stuff (slightly higher likelihood of success):
The elephant in the room:
†With this guy
Any vandalism to be perpetrated shall go here.
OK, now I'm just offended.
Well, fine then. *ravishes*
Your Slasher Smile
holds no fear for me. Smile.dog is my homeboy. - SunshineWerewolf
RAVISH RAVISH RAVISH RADISH RAVISH - Imipolex G
...with a radish?
- What is this and this ra
dvishing stuff? Oh, and hi. - d Roy
- The faeries don't ravish. They steal. Some of your stuff may be missing, by the way. - StolenByFaeries
- And some more vandalism, for you sir- BetsyandtheFiveAvengers
- Thank you, O Vengeful One.
- It occurred to me that I hadn't vandalized your page, and though I'm very happy I'm not actually the Finn to your Harris, I thought that I should do this, in memory of their strange and horrific relationship. - AwayLaughing
- Strange and horrific indeed. And thank you.
- Well, you know what happens when a person is awesome. THAT PERSON'S PAGE IS RAVISHED WITHOUT MERCY. ~ Snowy Foxes
- Ravishing radishes! -Katana Cat
- Considering your eclectic predilection of music, I guess the JHM means "Jazz-Heavy Metal-Motown" ^^ -Amused Troper Guy
- Soli Deo gloria indeed. - the Sweet and Full of Grace
- Returning the favor. Considering the guy's amazing musical knowledge and taste I had to do this. -Akalabth
- As long as you're an attractive woman, I'll marry you XD. Nice musical taste, by the way! -Quag15