A Troper for whom the Lumper vs. Splitter
debate is a moot point. Very fond of strange, genre-defying music
and strange, panic-inducing fiction
. Also serves as Herald
for the Music subforum
Sings and plays random instruments in a band. They're fairly obscure
, which makes them amazing
open/close all folders
Things That I Have Worked On But Not Published (Yet)
Failed film projects (lowest likelihood of "success"note
- Desk†: A short film about four guys moving a desk, and another guy who finds it. Made of Mind Screw.
- Here Goes Nothing†: A fake documentary about the attempted making of a mockumentary. Also, a psychological horror film, and a comedy of errors. Basically, a tour-de-force of violent Genre-Busting.
Sequential art nonsense (lower likelihood of success):
- Hello!†: A "skitcom" with a strong line in Dada.
- Jacob's Mind: An exceedingly dark comedy about a hapless loser and his utterly sadistic imaginary friend.
Prosaic prose stuff (slightly higher likelihood of success):
The elephant in the room:
†With this guy
Seeing as contributors may now only edit their own pages, please feel free to wreak havoc on this page.
Seeing as many of the users who vandalised this page are now long since departed from this site, I shall keep their words here in their honour. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Any vandalism to be perpetrated shall go here.
OK, now I'm just offended.
Well, fine then. *ravishes*
Your Slasher Smile
holds no fear for me. Smile.dog is my homeboy. - SunshineWerewolf
RAVISH RAVISH RAVISH RADISH RAVISH - Imipolex G
...with a radish?
- What is this and this ra
dvishing stuff? Oh, and hi. - d Roy
- The faeries don't ravish. They steal. Some of your stuff may be missing, by the way. - StolenByFaeries
- And some more vandalism, for you sir- BetsyandtheFiveAvengers
- Thank you, O Vengeful One.
- It occurred to me that I hadn't vandalized your page, and though I'm very happy I'm not actually the Finn to your Harris, I thought that I should do this, in memory of their strange and horrific relationship. - AwayLaughing
- Strange and horrific indeed. And thank you.
- Well, you know what happens when a person is awesome. THAT PERSON'S PAGE IS RAVISHED WITHOUT MERCY. ~ Snowy Foxes
- Ravishing radishes! -Katana Cat
- Considering your eclectic predilection of music, I guess the JHM means "Jazz-Heavy Metal-Motown" ^^ -Amused Troper Guy
- Soli Deo gloria indeed. - the Sweet and Full of Grace
- Returning the favor. Considering the guy's amazing musical knowledge and taste I had to do this. -Akalabth
- As long as you're an attractive woman, I'll marry you XD. Nice musical taste, by the way! -Quag15