There is an option now on your profile page
to use "compact" folders. This works pretty well for phone users and others who like less scrolling.
S'up, this is dRoy.
About me...well, I'm an easily distracted and irritated guy. That's about all I can say.
Page under (re)construction.
open/close all folders
Tropes that currently apply to me
- Angrish: My grammar becomes worse when I am angry.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Not to a point of disability or anything, but I'm easily distracted.
- Berserk Button: Well, more like Irritation Button, but...
- Having my words distorted.
- People criticizing things they know nothing about. This is particularly evident with martial arts and theology.
- Ad hominem.
- Pretentious semantics
- Gratuitous zaniness
- Gratutious fanservice
- Obvious and overused references (e.g. FALCON PUNCH!, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!, to name a few)
- Do not ever tell me that I am missing out. What do you my know about my preference?
- Broad and worthless advices, like "It is the execution that matters."
- Bored with Zaniness
- Born Lucky: Both of my parents are university professors, which is a pretty high paying job in South Korea. Because I also never asked much, money has never been a problem.
- Constantly Curious: I get fascinated easily. Like I said, I love learning new things.
- Everybody Hates Mathematics: I am very slowly averting this.
- The Fettered: I seek to be a man of principle and I believe that conditional principle is no principle at all. That said, I try to follow a principle that can be applied to all situations.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I am very, very, very easily irritated. That said, see Berserk Button.
- The Slacker: Occasionally.
- Tranquil Fury: I am not fond of expressing negative expressions. It seems, however, that it does not do much good to my mental health.
- "Well Done, Son" Guy: Parental approval is important to me.
Tropes I try to fit
Below are the media I enjoy. They are also recommendations. Ones I like particularly more is bold-lined.
Media I enjoy
Anime and Manga
Live Action TV
Currently checking out
Anime and Manga
- Anything by Nasu Kinoko
I like going around Image Picking Conversations and participate. I am responsible for image or/and caption for:
Tropes that you think apply to me
- Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law. - Immanuel Kant
Quote Collection - TV Tropes
- Saying that God cannot create a triangle with four sides is, I think, a bit like saying that God cannot create arghle bargle barg ó technically true, not because God is limited, but because "arghle bargle barg" does not really mean anything.
- I am not responsible for how you perceive black people, or New Yorkers, or Christians, or anybody else. You are. It's my job to live my life, nothing else.
- if the military were an RPG, by your 20 year endgame you would have mid-level combat skills and max level cleaning skills.
- I take their articles with enough salt to send my blood pressure through the roof.
- Now that's just going too far. If you need a Bazooka to kill a little( even if she is magical) girl, then you are a twisted person.
Warning: Contains pretentiousness
- A worthwhile field of study must help its students understand how the world works.
- As I find so much pleasure in that melts away as I breath, I am always full of regret.
- Those who fail to realize the superiority of reality over fiction deserves pity.
- If you get on your feet and get moving, you will get somewhere.
- There is no fate worse than death, for those the living there is ultimately a hope.
- Just because intelligence and rationality have their limits doesn't mean that they are overrated.
- Trust your feeling/instinct? How can you let unpredictable, inconsistent biochemical reaction rule your choices?
- Has a lot of big ideas and projects, but gets lost in all the details. Perhaps D Roy has ADD, or just too many ideas crammed into his head at once. =D He likes to world build from what I can tell, a lot.
- AH! You scared me! First edit, so thanks anyways :D. Speaking of ADD...would it possible for am 18 year old to get it, because I really, REALLY think I might be.
- Ryzvonusef: I didn't know you were Korean! Cool, now I expect you to provide me all my Manhwa needs :p . Tell me, what's the deal on Veritas?
- Chihuahua0: Yay, you finally have a profile page! :D
- Heh, had it for a while, but yeah only recently I took a time to make it detailed..:D
- And another troper has been Vandalised...BY THE VOID!!!! - The Eternal Void
- (VANDALISED IN FORM) - An Initialism
- So as I pray. UNLIMITED VANDALISM WORKS! -Demongodofchaos
- Vandalism! IN THE EMPEROR'S NAME, THERE WILL BE VANDALISM OR GLORIOUS MATYRDOM!
- It's time to start a riot, and you're invited. Have fun! -RiotousRascal
- Also, I took the liberty of correcting the spelling in the caption to your page image. Don't feel bad, it's better than being shot in the face! :)
- HASHITE! VOLTEKKA! - KaitouSai
- ...check a BMI calculator (a good one that requires circumference measurements. 6 ft, 180 doesn't sound bad at all. For the record, I'm a 6'2, 240 damn near wall of muscle. Also, "They're D Roy, D Roy and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain Brain! - Narf!
- VANDALISM FOR THE VANDAL LORD. THE LIBERATOR DROPS BY FOR A VISIT.
- A cake for me, and a cake for you. - Spirit
- Ahem. MADOKA DIED FOR YOUR SINS. - KSPAM
- War!- Ailedhoo
- Lalalala - Stolen By Faeries
- Survival Strategy. - Risetteer
- You are awesome and you should feel awesome - Fran, the
- A guy who was not creative enough was here. Maybe. Good lucketh with Mahou Seishun Negima, you'll need it. Oh, and I totally won't sign my name here, so you won't know who it was unless you take the obvious hint at the- dammit...
- Fellow Korean - do me proud. - neobowman
- ==> D Roy: Compose literature of unerring quality. - T-bone61
- Yo, bro. It's Hopey. Your bro. Yeah.
- Why have THE HEAVENS forsaken me?! -Zhang Jiao
- A South Korean enjoying brazillian works on this wiki? You have my approval Saint Deltora
- TAGGED -Crimsonstorm15
- I couldn't help but notice you had a guilty pleasure of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Favorite Pony outta curiosity? NES