S'up, this is dRoy.
About me...well, I'm an easily distracted and irritated guy. That's about all I can say.
Page under (re)construction.
open/close all folders
Tropes that currently apply to me
- Angrish: My grammar becomes worse when I am angry.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Not to a point of disability or anything, but I'm easily distracted.
- Berserk Button: Well, more like Irritation Button, but...
- Having my words distorted.
- People criticizing things they know nothing about. This is particularly evident with martial arts and theology.
- Ad hominem.
- Pretentious semantics
- Gratuitous zaniness
- Gratutious fanservice
- Obvious and overused references (e.g. FALCON PUNCH!, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!, to name a few)
- Do not ever tell me that I am missing out. What do you my know about my preference?
- Broad and worthless advices, like "It is the execution that matters."
- Bored with Zaniness
- Born Lucky: Both of my parents are university professors, which is a pretty high paying job in South Korea. Because I also never asked much, money has never been a problem.
- Constantly Curious: I get fascinated easily. Like I said, I love learning new things.
- Everybody Hates Mathematics: I am very slowly averting this.
- The Fettered: I seek to be a man of principle and I believe that conditional principle is no principle at all. That said, I try to follow a principle that can be applied to all situations.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I am very, very, very easily irritated. That said, see Berserk Button.
- The Slacker: Occasionally.
- Tranquil Fury: I am not fond of expressing negative expressions. It seems, however, that it does not do much good to my mental health.
- "Well Done, Son" Guy: Parental approval is important to me.
Tropes I try to fit
Below are the media I enjoy. They are also recommendations. Ones I like particularly more is bold-lined.
Media I enjoy
Anime and Manga
Live Action TV
Currently checking out
Anime and Manga
- Anything by Nasu Kinoko
I like going around Image Picking Conversations and participate. I am responsible for image or/and caption for:
Tropes that you think apply to me
- Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law. - Immanuel Kant
Quote Collection - TV Tropes
- Saying that God cannot create a triangle with four sides is, I think, a bit like saying that God cannot create arghle bargle barg ó technically true, not because God is limited, but because "arghle bargle barg" does not really mean anything.
- I am not responsible for how you perceive black people, or New Yorkers, or Christians, or anybody else. You are. It's my job to live my life, nothing else.
- if the military were an RPG, by your 20 year endgame you would have mid-level combat skills and max level cleaning skills.
- I take their articles with enough salt to send my blood pressure through the roof.
- Now that's just going too far. If you need a Bazooka to kill a little( even if she is magical) girl, then you are a twisted person.
Warning: Contains pretentiousness
- A worthwhile field of study must help its students understand how the world works.
- As I find so much pleasure in that melts away as I breath, I am always full of regret.
- Those who fail to realize the superiority of reality over fiction deserves pity.
- If you get on your feet and get moving, you will get somewhere.
- There is no fate worse than death, for those the living there is ultimately a hope.
- Just because intelligence and rationality have their limits doesn't mean that they are overrated.
- Trust your feeling/instinct? How can you let unpredictable, inconsistent biochemical reaction rule your choices?
- Has a lot of big ideas and projects, but gets lost in all the details. Perhaps D Roy has ADD, or just too many ideas crammed into his head at once. =D He likes to world build from what I can tell, a lot.
- AH! You scared me! First edit, so thanks anyways :D. Speaking of ADD...would it possible for am 18 year old to get it, because I really, REALLY think I might be.
- Ryzvonusef: I didn't know you were Korean! Cool, now I expect you to provide me all my Manhwa needs :p . Tell me, what's the deal on Veritas?
- Chihuahua0: Yay, you finally have a profile page! :D
- Heh, had it for a while, but yeah only recently I took a time to make it detailed..:D
- And another troper has been Vandalised...BY THE VOID!!!! - The Eternal Void
- (VANDALISED IN FORM) - An Initialism
- So as I pray. UNLIMITED VANDALISM WORKS! -Demongodofchaos
- Vandalism! IN THE EMPEROR'S NAME, THERE WILL BE VANDALISM OR GLORIOUS MATYRDOM!
- It's time to start a riot, and you're invited. Have fun! -RiotousRascal
- Also, I took the liberty of correcting the spelling in the caption to your page image. Don't feel bad, it's better than being shot in the face! :)
- HASHITE! VOLTEKKA! - KaitouSai
- ...check a BMI calculator (a good one that requires circumference measurements. 6 ft, 180 doesn't sound bad at all. For the record, I'm a 6'2, 240 damn near wall of muscle. Also, "They're D Roy, D Roy and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain Brain! - Narf!
- VANDALISM FOR THE VANDAL LORD. THE LIBERATOR DROPS BY FOR A VISIT.
- A cake for me, and a cake for you. - Spirit
- Ahem. MADOKA DIED FOR YOUR SINS. - KSPAM
- War!- Ailedhoo
- Lalalala - Stolen By Faeries
- Survival Strategy. - Risetteer
- You are awesome and you should feel awesome - Fran, the
- A guy who was not creative enough was here. Maybe. Good lucketh with Mahou Seishun Negima, you'll need it. Oh, and I totally won't sign my name here, so you won't know who it was unless you take the obvious hint at the- dammit...
- Fellow Korean - do me proud. - neobowman
- ==> D Roy: Compose literature of unerring quality. - T-bone61
- Yo, bro. It's Hopey. Your bro. Yeah.
- Why have THE HEAVENS forsaken me?! -Zhang Jiao
- A South Korean enjoying brazillian works on this wiki? You have my approval Saint Deltora
- TAGGED -Crimsonstorm15
- I couldn't help but notice you had a guilty pleasure of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Favorite Pony outta curiosity? NES