This is a list of silly, or Just for Fun wild mass guesses for the series One Piece. More serious entries should go in one of the open pages.Please add new entries to the bottom of the page.
Zoro secretly loves sappy romance musicThe zombie with his shadow had a shirt with the words ''Your Song'' printed on it. A famous Elton John song. Zoro keeps it a secret because Sanji would never let him hear the end of it.
One Piece is one peaSounds close enough to "one piece". Maybe people misheard Roger, who said "peas" instead of "piece", and calling the treasure "One Piece" instead of "One Peas" caught on.
Boa Hancock is based off of Megan FoxBoth are considered the most beautiful person of their world, are next-to-emotionless, and have this... squicky thumb problem. Doesn't help that their names can be taken sexual and are animal related. It's not too unlikely, considered many characters like Django and Donquixote are based off of foreign celebrities.
- Pretty unlikely, since Hancock's character, or at least design and concept, is around a decade old.
- Also, Hancock really is the most beautiful person in her world, at least of those we've seen so far. Megan Fox? Not so much.
Portgas D. Rouge was a Bene Gesserit witch from DuneIf she was able to have such absolute control over her body, particularly the growth of her unborn child, then it's conceivable that she had special training. Her mission was to extend the line of the Ds in a gamble that one of the Will of D would become the next Pirate King and bring further changes to the era of Pirates.
- Alternatively, she mastered Life Return a la Kumadori and Lucci.
One Piece is the after-afterlife of The Demon OroronSince Ororon was from the afterlife already, where would his spirit go after dying? It's clear that he didn't go to Heaven or Hell, so there must be a further afterlife - one where his spirit was reborn as Sanji. They both smoke; they both have dirty blond hair that covers one eye; they both wear black suits with boots (to compare, look here◊ and here◊; and they both have similar personalities. The only difference is Sanji's women obsession, which probably stems from losing the love of his life because he died. He tries to woo every woman he finds so he can have the relationship that he and Chiaki never got to have. The Devil Fruits are likely powerful demons as well; but they were not given a human body, but a fruit form which can transfer their powers to whoever eats them.
The secret of how the One Piece world gets babiesEvery seven years, all sexually mature One Piece characters go through Pon Farr, and have a mating frenzy, hence how this infamously No Hugging, No Kissing world gets it's babies.
- Maybe they're born in trees...
- And then they get picked like fruit? :D
- Actually, considering everything else in the story, it's not entirely unlikely that in the One Piece world, babies are literally brought by the stork.
- As much as I love this one, Rouge's story specifically mentions Ace in the womb.
- She had to hide him...
- As much as I love this one, Rouge's story specifically mentions Ace in the womb.
Usopp is a descendant of Drosselmeyer from Princess Tutu, which why his lies come true.Okay, this just HAS to be said:
The One Piece is a Core DrillLuffy and crew will discover it, freak out over how it's just this tiny useless thing, and then notice the odd impression in the wall behind the chest. Luffy experimentally inserts the Core Drill, and cue Raftel Island (or perhaps some hidden "secret weapon" of Gold Roger's hidden within Raftel Island) activating and transforming into an enormous face-battleship. Thus the second chapter of the One Piece saga begins, taking the Straw Hat Pirates to the stars to fight for their claim to the title of King of the Spirates. I apologize for the horrible pun, and am fully ready to admit that I'm mainly saying this because I can't get the image of the Dai-Gurren-Dan crest sporting Luffy's hat out of my brain.
One Piece is the Pirate King from FLCLIn FLCL, we find out that the Pirate King can be imprisoned and that his power can be absorbed. It makes sense, then, that absorbing the Pirate King would make you the new Pirate King. This is exactly what One Piece is supposed to do. The next question, then, is if Naota is related to Gol. D. Roger. And did Gol. D. Roger ever fight with weapons he pulled out of his forehead?
Usopp is a Time-Lord, and the Merry-go was his TARDISThis is why it was so hard for him to let it go.
- Alternatively, Franky is one big TARDIS. How else could he keep all of his technologies in there?
- Heck, even Chopper with the Rumble Balls as some sort of hyperspace matter container. None of that wave Zoan Techno Babble.
The World Government is run by The PatriotsIt would fit because of their similar desire to control information throughout the world and bring about "peace". The Void Century is the 100-year period that it took for the Patriots to reduce the world from the state of technology seen in the Metal Gear games to the low-tech seen in the One Piece Universe. They did this largely so that they could more easily control information without the threat of the Internet. They used their mass-produced Metal Gear RA Ys and a large number of nukes to blast the world into fragments and screw with the world's climate to create the Grand Line and the many islands throughout the world. Isolated islands were easier to control than unified countries connected by the internet. They genetically engineered the Transponder Snails themselves. They then circulated false information about the history of the planet and did their best to eliminate any information of the tech level that used to exist. However, the events of the Void Century were too dangerous for anyone to go into, so they left it blank. The Poneglyphs are incredibly dangerous for the Patriots because anyone who discovers the old tech could reverse-engineer it and use it as a weapon against the World Government and the Patriots. The "weapons" like Pluton and Poseidon are, in fact, various forms of Metal Gear; REX and RAY, respectively. As outlined in the Metal Gear WMG page, the ending of MGS2 was Raiden undergoing a psychotic break, which means that Arsenal Gear did not break down. Instead, the Patriots have it hidden. The last island of the Grande Line, Raftel, is no island; it is Arsenal Gear, kept in storage. As Raftel is also where Devil Fruits come from, it explains why the powers they give are so many and varied. The Fruits are full of Nanomachines, which means that they can have any number of bizarre, magical effects.
The World Government is run by TemplarsAnd the Poneglyphs are Pieces of Eden. Alternately, Roger collected all the Pieces of Eden and left it in "one piece". The Revolutionaries are Assassins.
- And the Gorosei are in reality the GodHand.
The Grand Line is a Hellmouth.It would explain all the weirdness.
The world One Piece takes place on is Imperial.Look at the World Government for a moment. It's the Imperium of Man in miniature.
- This would mean that the "devil" in Devil Fruit refers to Chaos.
- One Piece is a communication device of some sort that will alert the Imperium that the planet needs "cleansing", which is why Gold Roger went to such pains to ensure that nobody could use the bloody thing. He told everyone about it because if everyone is looking for it, they'll stop each other from finding it, keeping the planet from being destroyed.
Hancock will get into a Romantic Two-Girl Friendship with Tashigi, except not really.Think about it: on Amazon Lily, "Strength is beauty." By the end of the Alabasta Arc, it's practically canon that Tashigi will get way, way stronger. Hancock hates the world government, and Tashigi is one of the few genuinely good people in it. Hancock and Tashigi are likely going to be in close proximity this arc. Somehow, Hancock will be impressed with her like whoa and become convinced that they are in a Romantic Two-Girl Friendship. BUT...Tashigi will have lost her glasses, and due to not being able to SEE Hancock, not fall for her charms like certain others. This will not hinder Hancock at all due to her complete inability to understand that not everyone ([Oh my gosh!]!) is in love with her.
Sanji returns from Kamabakka with the power to HIT WOMEN!Pretty self-explanatory.
Pell is an AlienIn movie 8, the sound played when he lands on the clock tower sounds like he's warping. Then a ray of light sucks him in all tractor-beam-like, and then he survives a giant explosion. By deforming himself into a liquid-like alien state (rain) and then recomposing. Think about it.
- Alternatively, Pell is Bio Rider, who has survived such a situation with a similar tactic.
Devil Fruits are, in reality, Alien Fruits.They just cause these effects on people because the Bizarre Alien Biology inside them made it possible. To the aliens that brought the fruits to the planet, they don't have any bizarre effects. Or just a slight indigestion.
Indiana Jones is Robin's father.He got himself killed by the Marines while studying the Poneglyphs, pissed off a Yonkou or Shichibukai, or the Indy Ploy failed disastrously.
- No! He's still alive, he just doesn't know that he's a father, once he finds out about his daughters problems he'll go in and rescue her.
Zoro and Perona got poofed to Silent HillFreaky Mind Screw moments and emotional trauma for everyone!
The "D" in the Will of D refers to the EndlessD can stand for Death, Dreams, Destiny, Despair, Delerium, Destruction, and Desire. All of the Ds, to some extent, seem immune to the powers related to the Endless. They are unafraid of Death, they fight for their Dreams rather than succumb to them, other than Blackbeard they rarely leave things up to Destiny and would sooner fight for what they want, they rarely give up in Despair, they encompass rather than are affected by Delerium and Destruction, and (from what we've seen thus far) seem immune to Desire.
Luffy's straw hat is one of the Pieces of EightShanks gave it to him after placing a bet on the new era, in other words entrusting him with one of the legendary objects used by the New World Pirates as they gathered. If the pirates ever meet up together, it'll play a large role in their war against the World Government.
Spanner created the lollipops used by the 4Kids Sanji, as well as created the 4Kids timeline.In all honesty, this'd make crazy sense. Ten Year Bazooka malfunction sends Spanner to the Golden Age of Pirates (or an alternate timeline, ala the Paradox and assists Sanji in his leg training, giving him his special lollipops to enhance his abilities. It'd tie together both series oddly well. Not to mention, it'd give a valid reason for the other things 4Kids did, such as the super-soakers and the cut story arcs-when he came, tech became developed differently, and things happened in a different way.
Ace will be reincarnated as Zuko.Well, they do both have fire powers and are like rivals to the protagonists of their respective series.
Oda really can read english and is secretely a troper.He reads this page to find out what everyone seems to think will happen, just so that he can continually throw us off. Only plot points that he's had planned since the beginning stay in place.
Oda is deliberately trolling the fanbase.
- He made a nice light happy series, only to kill off Ace in such a heartbreaking and depressing way. If this is true, he's the biggest jerk on the planet; but you'd have to salute him, for spending twelve whole years on the setup.
- Dude, this troper pegged him as a troll YEARS before that happened. He's always giving misleading answers to questions, hiding information until the last minute, throwing red herrings all over the place, or making things happen that are totally contrary to fannish expectations/desires. Plus, OP always took place in a Crap Saccharine World; something like brutally and depressingly killing off the hero's brother despite all the hard work and risk he suffered in to save him feels kind of inevitable.
"One Piece" is actually a spaceship."One Piece" is actually a spaceship and when the crew finds it they'll spend another entire series sailing through spaaace and fighting evil Space Pirates.
- *gasp* Does that mean they'd get the chance to fight Eneru again?
One Piece is specifically designed so that every Wild Mass Guess about it sounds sane.I shall demonstrate: Zoro will come to the rescue on the back of an army of giant, rapping flamingoes. See?
- But he wouldn't do that, he'd know that Kizaru could just shoot them down with his lasers.
- Ah, but they all can use haki.
- And now this troper is thinking about the possibility of Doflamingo knowing how to use haki...
- What about Doflamingo rapping? (This seems likely...)
- And now this troper is thinking about the possibility of Doflamingo knowing how to use haki...
One Piece is actually...A full collection of the One Piece manga, Gol D. Roger found out that his entire life and world was nothing but a manga and decided to hide the knowledge for someone worthy to find out the truth...from it he knew he was going to die and that his words before his execution would lead to the world becoming just as the book said...
- Think about it, one of the characters had mentioned the treasure would cause a battle to engulf the whole world once it was found, likely since if people knew that there was a book that told all of what happened in their world they'd all want it....
- It makes perfect sense! Gol D. Roger knew what the Poneglyphs said despite not being able to read them. He is the only person (aside from Whitebeard, who got the information from Roger, and possibly Kureha) who knew the true meaning of the Will of D. He could "hear the voice of all things." How else do you get that knowledge? You read through the series!
Iva is a Time Lord and their Hair is their TARDIS.
Luffy will ask Chopper where babies come from.Poor, poor Chopper would be too young and inexperienced to be able to explain it to Luffy without getting really nervous and scared, seeing how he likely would only have second-hand knowledge. He'll break down and just shove the book with the relevant information under Luffy's nose while running away crying like a little baby.
- Ha, ha, ha! Funny! Well, maybe that wouldn't happen, considering that he'd have to know everything about human physiology during his training with Dr. Kureha...
Sanji will learn Death Wink from IvankovWhen he uses it though it takes a new form because of his eyebrow, SPIRAL DEATH WINK! His wink will be the wink that pierces the heavens and the distance between man and woman. OKAMA SANJI!
- WIN! WIN! MUST HAPPEN! MUST HAPPEN!
Smoker's scar is the result of a chest-waxing Gone Horribly Wrong.Just what it says.
Akainu is Clifford.It's not just a name thing, Akainu transforms (or once was, maybe in a past or future life) into a red dog. A big red dog.
- So, would that make Hina Emily then?
Sanji will gain a new move durring his training, and it will be...Him shouting "I AM A MAN!" while
X Drake is Dio from Steel Ball Run.HE TURNS INTO A DINOSAUR. What more do you need?
The World Government is 4Kids EntertainmentWhen localizing the scripts of the Poneglyphs, they censored out all references to the Void Century because it was deemed too violent (or too raunchy). The only way to find out about the Void Century was through the original material. The scholars of Ohara were planning to do release an uncut, subbed version using the Poneglyphs, which would have infringed on their copyright (the main reason that the World Government hates pirates), so Four Kids had them killed.
- It's so hilarious it MUST be canon. Mind if I use this in a fanfic someday?
- Wait...would this make pirates other anime companies then?
- Then pirates might be the scanlators. The strawhead-kind of scanlators are the ones who do it just to spread the joy of one piece (not attempting to ruin the mangaka) and the evil-pirate-kind-scanlators would be the ones taking money for their scanlations.
- And the rebels are fanfic authors.
- Shouldn't it be the other way round? The Revolutionaries are the Scanlators, with Dragon as the Head Translator, while the pirates are the fanfic-writers, living their dreams and desires while using ridiculous characterization and powers...
- Then, the shichibukai's are fan-fics/doujins authors who start to work for Four Kids to avoid being demanded.
- Wait...would this make pirates other anime companies then?
Coby has a serious case of Osgood–Schlatter
- Look at how much that kid grew in such a short time. It's a wonder that his tendons are even attached.
Oda, his assistants, and the people who make the anime draw tons of One Piece Rule 34 for fun/to blow off steamLook, these guys are only human. And it's gotta be tempting for the creators, who are likely mostly very world-weary adults, to explore the seamier side life of characters from a children's manga/anime. And given the sensibilities they display in interviews and such, it's probably hottest, yet most utterly bizarre, insane yet strangely heartwarming porn ever. And it wouldn't end there; it's not unheard of for animation teams to make gag animatics (videos with storyboards/voices) with with really, really violent/sexualized material they'd never be able to put on air. In other words, somewhere out there is a virtual mountain of One Piece porn that we'll probably never get to see unless someone decides to be a jerk and risk the inevitable controversy by posting it online.
- Oda actually has a wife so I doubt he'd feel the need to.
The sea bear wasn't stopped by hakiIt stopped because Luffy was standing inside an anti-sea bear circle.
One Piece takes place in the same universe as Stargate SG-1The Void Century in One Piece is actually the period of time where their world was under rule by the Goa'uld. The Ponyglyph contain Goa'uld writing and the ones about that weapon are for an alien device used for war/destruction. Since the Goa'uld were known for their experimentation, that's why the people in One Piece are so messed up. Their world was one of the few that imported animals as well as humans so the Goa'uld experimented on them too.
Mihawk and Doflamingo do comedy routines when they're not busy doing Shichibukai stuffMihawk's the Straight Man and Blue Oni, Doflamingo's the WiseGuy and Red Oni.
Mihawk: Well then, Who's on first?Doflamingo: Doesn't matter. I killed him.
- Imagine their version of Who's On First.
Doflamingo: I'm wild and I'm crazy and I'm a major Lady Killer!!!Mihawk: Well, two out of three isn't so bad.
- Someone write more of this please.
- Maybe something where Mihawk's the Deadpan Snarker foil to Doflamingo?
Mihawk: What do you call a storm with a dress?Doflamingo: A her-iccane!Kuma: *ba dum tish*
- Or one where Doflamingo says the joke's punchline:
Post time-skip Blackbeard is a vegetarianTo make him further opposite from Luffy
- And Shiliew hates the taste of alcohol. Or just can't hold his liquor.
The treasure One Piece is truly a ticket into another world.
The Straw Hats hang out with the villains behind the scenes.Examples: partying with Arlong, busting out dance moves with Don Krieg and Gecko Moria, having secret rendezvous with Crocodile and the Baroque Works agents, sharing slapstick with Doflamingo...
Regarding everything that's being done by the World Government....Palpatine's behind it all!
Eneru's favorite song is Savage Garden's "To The Moon And Back."After all, he goes to the moon and forms a whole empire there.
Arlong can be kept in check by threatening to make shark fin soup out of him.Exactly What It Says on the Tin.
Vander Decken IX's power is not that of a devil FruitNo the Mato Mato power doesnt come from a devil fruit it comes from a devil vegetable
One Piece doesn't existEveryone is lying about it being real
The entire series is being scripted along the way by an in-universe characterThe character in question is drafting the entire plot on a script-board, drawing actions as the need arises or simply to be a Jerkass, similar to what Bugs Bunny once did to Daffy Duck in a Looney Tunes cartoon and what Elmer Fudd did to Bugs himself as well. The question is, which character is responsible? There are possibly several good candidates for the post, but the best one: Gold Roger himself.
One Piece isa single gold coin. Gol D. Roger sqandered the rest and sent everyone on a wild goose chase
One Piece is Rouge's PantiesCan't believe no ones suggested this yet. This would lead to Sanji and Brook feeling a great respect for the Pirate King, and the rest calling him a pervert. Alternately its were hid his porn, after all highly doubtful Rouge would think to look there.
Sanji and Shanks are relatedPower of Coincidence being what it is in One Piece, having two characters, both from the same sea, with similar looks (Or is it just me?) and similar personality flip tendencies (Shanks is happy go lucky, but don't 'F' with his friends, Sanji can become calculating, manipulative and down right scary if you 'F' with his crew, plus both are good at Convenient Speeches of Awesome) plus Sanji's level of Badass Normal makes me think that they are related. Illegitimate son mebbe?
Someone is going to ask Oda about the time he met Moritaka Mashiro in a future SBSIn Chapter 130 of Bakuman。, some of Mashiro's classmates ask if he has met Oda, and he says he has. Considering some of the SBS questions and Oda's answers to them, it's possible that if someome asks this in SBS, he:
- will say that he has met Mashiro while using some form of time travel.
- will say that he hopes to meet Mashiro someday (the event in question takes place in 2016).
- will give some vague answer.
The Grand Line was named after an yet-unseen characterGran D. Line
Pandaman is the father of Roger
One Piece's world is actually IscandarA planet that's mostly water, with a strip of land crossing it, dotted with islands. And it turns out iscandarium is actually Sea Stone.
Theories on the end of Blackbeard
- Blackbeard will be defeated by Luffy in a short, anti-climactic battle.
- Blackbeard will be defeated by Shanks.
- Blackbeard will be defeated by Usopp.
The triangle-headed guy that keeps showing up in SBS will be made a Shichibukai after all.Cause hey, it's Oda.
Theory on Devil Fruits and FishmenThis idea won't leave my brain alone so I may as well post it. In chapter 641, one of the mermaid princes keeps asking Hody Jones "What are you?" and at the end of the chapter declares that he knows Hody's "true form." This would seem to imply that Hody has some sort of connection to humans he'd rather not acknowledge. Perhaps Hody was once a human who ate a devil fruit, specifically the Fish Fish fruit: White Shark model (or something similar). But how is he not affected by the sea if that's the case? We've seen that when Chopper gets dunked in water, he reverts to his half and half form rather than full human or full reindeer. If Hody's half and half form is his "fishman" form, it makes sense then that he wouldn't change underwater. And since that form has gills he doesn't have to worry about drowning. Another WMG for this series speculates that if a water logia fruit exists, its eater could be immune to the effects of the sea. If there are Fish type zoan fruits, perhaps the same is true for them. Alternatively, Fish type zoans may not be immune to the sea, but as long as they're in a form with gills they won't drown. Given what else has been done in this series due to determination and willpower alone, it might be possible for a Fish zoan to train him/herself to be able to move around when submerged despite the effects of the sea. As the flashbacks show, Hody's been a fishman for well over 10 years, so he's certainly had the time to train his abilities if he is a DF user. I could even take this a step further and say that a long long long time ago, there were no fishmen but there were a lot of Fish zoan fruits. The first fishmen were humans who ate those fruits, and never went back to their human forms. Perhaps they saw their human selves as weak or something. It wouldn't be the first time in fiction that humans gave up their humanity for such a reason. Somehow the half and half form got embedded into the population's genome, and their decedents (modern fishmen) have the strengths and benefits of the form without the downside of the fruit's curse. The trade-off is, they can't change forms any more. It would explain why fishmen and humans are compatible enough for blood transfusions with each other (that is, if cultural taboos are ignored). If these Fish zoan fruit didn't have any weakness to the sea (or just seemed dangerous enough in general), then the early World Government could have hunted down the fruit once the original power holders died and the fruit respawned. The WG then locked these fruit away and as time passed, people forgot that fishmen were ever human. Then Hody somehow got his hands on a Fish zoan as a boy and he discovered the truth. Maybe something happened in his early childhood that caused him to view his human self as weak and frail once he ate the fruit. Whatever the case, this knowledge influences Hody's rage toward humans and would even contribute to how in recent chapters Hody seems to have abandoned his idea of ruling Fishman island and is willing to let the ship Noah crash into the island and kill all its inhabitants including other fishmen.
Blackbeard is a rogue member of the Nara clan, or at least closely related.I mean, he can use shadows and is obviously an EXCELLENT tactician. Odds are that he could give Shikamaru a run for his money in a shogi match.
- What are you talking about? BB don't use shadows, he use darkness. Moria is the one who use shadows...
- Okay, I guess it's clear then that <i>Moriak</i> is the rogue Nara. He's got the spiky hair for it, and his lack of strategic skills is obviously because he was dropped through a spaaace-time portal as a baby. Who knows what that kind of thing does to you?
Doc Q is going to have a Let's Get Dangerous! moment against ChopperI mean, Blackbeard says he doesn't let weaklings into his crew, but let in the sickly frail doctor. Add that to his speed defending Blackbeard against Whitebeard, and he's probably going to reveal himself as a Lightning Bruiser.
Zoro converted to Judaism.From a conversation: "He's clearly been circumcised. That was the most rebellious thing he could come up with while training with Mihawk (who I'm convinced is a good Roman Catholic with the conquistador look and all)."
- Well, given that Christianity apparently exists in the OP world via the Bible, it's possible. It'd be hilarious to see Zoro naming his next attack after a dreidel.
- This theory doesn't make sense because Zoro has stated quite strongly that he is an atheist. If he were trying to rebel against Mihawk through religion, his atheism would actually be a more offensive or rebellious stance against Mihawk if he's one of those Catholic conquistador types.
Nicolas D Wolfwood is the first or the last holder of the Will of DHe's a D and that means he has some sort of importance. Either the planet that he is on had OP take place either in its real far past or future. Also for this WMG to work Wolfwood totally knocked someone up before he died and carried on the Will of D, or humans had lived on the planet previously and died out because of the cataclysm that turned it into Arrakis. So he is either the last holder of the Will of D or the first holder. Also if the OP world is the far future, Vash is One Piece and he has been guiding Wolfwood's decedents for a long time from Raftel. He's their best bro. Because why not?
- It was Milly, clearly.
Boa Hancock will end up with AlvidaShe will get tired of Luffy not returning her feelings. Alvida is in a similar position, so yeah. And then the world will explode from the fanservice.
Hercules is gayHe has an Imagine Spot with a muscular Usopp clad only in a loin clothe, and when we cut to reality he's blushing..
There is some connection between the Spy and Crocodile.
- While were at it, I'd just like to note how both are sandmen, Badasses In Nice Suits, attack with a pointy weapon, can dissipate, are commonly alligned as Neutral Evil, and yet both have retarded theories associated with them regarding their gender and getting paired off with their enemy. FFFFFUUUUU—
Shanks will grow out his facial hairAnd become Redbeard
- And Sanji will become Blondbeard...
Roronoa Zoro is the long-lost older brother of Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2.He went out to get some milk one day, ended up in the One Piece world, and never noticed. This would explain everything about Zoro's character. EVERYTHING.
Oda was influenced by My Little Pony: Friendship Is MagicLets do an experiment. Look at Shirahoshi◊, now look at Fluttershy◊. Now look at Shirahoshi again, now look at Fluttershy again. What do you see?
- I see the mermaid that Fluttershy could smell like.
Knuckles the Echidna was living on Angel IslandThe reason that he wasn't there during the Skypeia Arc is because Eggman stole the Master Emerald again and he was on the surface getting it back.
- Knuckles is the next nakama!
Zoro and Sanji will become an intimate coupleThink about it, the way these two fight clearly they secretly want each other. It's a psychological fact that the tension between these two is most likely sexual frustration.
Possible future Devil FruitsIdeas for Devil Fruits that haven't shown up in canon or filler, but that could possibly show up (or we wish they could):
- Zumu Zumu no Mi - Paramecia-type, grants the user Super Speed that can be utilized in a variety of ways with sufficient training, not unlike The Flash (as a bonus, the "Zumu Zumu" name comes from the Japanese onomatopoeia for the sound of something speeding up). It would basically be the Devil Fruit equivalent of CP9's Soru ability, but with more versatility.
- Alternatively, the Zumu Zumu no Mi's ability would be the reverse of Foxy's Noro Noro no Mi; while Foxy's ability allows him to shoot beams that can slow any affected target down for 30 seconds, the Zumu Zumu no Mi allows the user to slow down their own perception of time, which in turn makes everything around them appear to have slowed down, but from the perspective of others it would appear that the user has simply sped up. This would be similar to how things are perceived by The Flash whenever he uses his speed, or somewhat like the Time Stands Still ability the second Reverse-Flash (Hunter Zolomon, a.k.a. Zoom) had in the comics. In this case, even a Soru master would appear to be significantly slower from the perception of the Zumu Zumu no Mi user.
- Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Tiger, Lion, Lynx or Panther - Zoan-type, similar to Rob Lucci's Model: Leopard fruit but with different cats.
- Suji Suji no Mi - Paramecia-type, allows the user to turn his/her body into strings, which also allows for individual control of each string (assuming that's not Doflamingo's power already).
- This one does exist in canon, and it is Doflamingo's ability, but it's called the Ito Ito no Mi (String String Fruit), and no, he can't turn his body into strings (though he can make string-clones of himself).
- Hone Hone no Mi - Paramecia-type, allows the user to generate bones of any size and shape from anywhere on their body, either for offensive or defensive capabilities ("hone" is the Japanese word for "bone").
- Pocha Pocha no Mi - Logia-type, allows the user to transform into pure water, and also allows them to generate unlimited amounts of water from their own bodies (like all Logia users with their respective elements) and weaponize it in a manner akin to water-bending; however, they cannot control any physical body of water (including from rivers or the sea) outside of their own body. Its power is otherwise similar to the canonical Numa Numa no Mi (the Swamp Swamp Fruit eaten by Caribou) and the filler Toro Toro no Mi (eaten by Honey Queen in the second movie). "Pochapocha" is the Japanese onomatopoeia for water splashing.
- Kaze Kaze no Mi - Logia-type, allows the user to control and turn into wind or tornado-like forms; more serious WMG listings often say Dragon ate a Devil Fruit that grants this kind of power.
- Bashi Bashi no Mi - Paramecia-type, allows the user to create semi-visible energy force-fields (somewhat like the Invisible Woman) that can repel any projectile like a shield; "bashi bashi" is the Japanese onomatopoeic sound for crackling or a force field repelling something.
- Confirmed in canon as Bari Bari no Mi (Barrier Barrier Fruit) eaten by Bartolomeo.
- Kouba Kouba no Mi - Paramecia-type, allows the user to create and manipulate plants, including flowers and vines, like Poison Ivy. "Kouba" is the Japanese word for "plant."
- Alternatively, it could be named the Tane Tane no Mi; "Tane" is the Japanese word for "seed," which all plants grow from.
- Ryu Ryu no Mi - Ancient Zoan-type, allows the user to become a dragon ("ryu" being one Japanese word for "dragon").
- Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Fox - Zoan-type, allows the user to become a fox.
- Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Kyuubi no Kitsune (9 tailed Fox) Includes the ability to utilize fox fire, something similar to "magic" and limited illusions to mimic shape change (however unlike Mr. 2, the transformation isn't even skin deep, appearance only). Also larger in body and possibly capable of other powers often associated with mystical kitsune (a mythical zoan)
- Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Tanuki, Allows the user to become a tanuki, including many of the Tanuki's mystical powers.
- Kinda confirmed, since it's video game-only Devil Fruit and it's full name is Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Bake-danuki.
- Eirian Erian no Mi, Model: Grey, allows the user to become a Grey alien,including many abilitees such as telekinesis. "Eirian" is the Japanese word for alien
- Uma Uma no Mi, Model: Alicorn, allows user to become an Alicorn, including many magical abilities such as telekinesis and celestial-body levitation.
- Eirian Erian no Mi, Model: Cthulu, allows the user to become the Cthulhu, including many powers associate with the cosmic deity
- Teki Teki no Mi, Logia-type, allows the user to turn into and generate oil. Comes from the word "tekika" which the Japanese word for "drip."
- Alternatively, "Abu Abu no Mi" or "Bura Bura no Mi." Both come from the Japanese word for oil, "abura."
One Piece is...
- ...The Doctor 's name
If One Piece was an tabletop RPG...
- Luffy would have high wisdom and (very)low inteligence
Luffy is trying to save Boa Hancock's life by not Marrying her
- Look at how she reacts from mistakenly thinking he did something the least little bit romantic to her. She faints. If they were to get married, she'd never survive the wedding. She'd be lucky to live to the I Do's.
My headphones are a Pacifista
- They say PX-40 on them. I'm not making this up.
Pekoms is related to Smoker.
- Why's that? Add a leg to the "P" in Pekoms's name to make it an "R" and spell it backwards.
Sanji is going to die when the Strawhats have to go to Amazon Lily.
- If you don't know why then you are not a One Piece fan.
- Amazon Lily is on the Calm Belt. They won't ever "have to" go to Amazon Lily. Hell, I'll be surprised if they even go there at all.
Eiichiro Oda actually writes each chapter in English first, then pulls out the english and inserts the Japanese when he submits it to Jump.It would explain why all of the dialogue in each speech/thought bubble seems to fit fairly well when translated into English. At least, in the scanlations. Considering that English is supposed to be the actual language of One Piece anyway, it would make sense for Oda-san to write it all in English first to see what it would look like.
The One Piece will be a piece of paper with the number 1 written on it.Luffy will be glad to have discovered it anyway. He'll put it on himself and declare that he's now Number One! I dreamt this last night so I might as well put it here on record.
Law cut out Davy Jones' heart.The 100 pirate hearts he gave to the World Government to become a Shichibukai were the 100 pirates Jones claimed from Jack Sparrow in Dead Man's Chest.
Caesar Clown and co. are taking orders from the Joker.
- We know that they takes orders from (or at least are in league in) with a Joker, at minimum. And given Mistah J's usual arsenal, Caesar's Devil fruit is strangely fitting.
- Actually, Caesar Clown's inspiration is considered to be Caesar Romero's Joker from the 1960's Batman TV series.
- *gasp* That means Donquixote Doflamingo is an alternate-universe Joker? Suddenly everything makes sense!!!!
One Piece is a time machine
- After Luffy defeats all his opponents, he will go back in time to become Gol D. Roger and arrange for his own execution, launching the entire plot of the series to set his younger self on his adventure so he can complete the loop.
if One Piece treasure is anything but valuable, then Nami will hit Luffy like there is no tomorrow.
- We know that Nami can be pretty much violent when it comes to money and treasure, so just imagine if One Piece treasure is not valuable. E.g. one piece of paper.
- Then Luffy may be beaten by Nami till he is flatten into one piece of paper.
D means Danger.That's why almost all with D initial are dangerous, be he one of Marines(e.g. Garp), Pirates(Roger, Luffy) or Revolutionaries(Dragon). So far seemingly only Jaguar is exception(at least not dangerous), but he is, by no mean, a pushover either: a vice-admiral, after all.
Zoro's closed eye is a Sharingan
Akainu wrote Frigid Winds And Burning Hearts.All the Moral Dissonance is because Braveheart is his Author Avatar. Especially the victim blaming. When Applejack apologizes for how he was 'forced' to attack Sweet Apple Arces, he's imagining having Robin apologize for what he did to Ohara.
Haki is actually Spiral PowerI looked up the basis for Spiral Power...and I realized that both Haki and Spiral Power are very similar to eachother...though Spiral Power must be rare on this world.
Gol D. Roger was a pastafarianThe world of One Piece is in some aspects similar to ours, but it has a bigger proportion of seas vs land. The weather is crazy and in the Grand Line is just nonsensical, and the same can be said of the behavior of the sea. Technologically, they are the same or more advanced than us in some fields, they use electricity and electronic devices, and have instant communication based on electromagnetism just like us, they even have cyborgs armed with laser rays, but they rely on wind propelled ships to navigate (and, even weirder, their ships have the same commodities than our modern houses). It seems that one of the technological fields that they are way behind us is in the use of fossil fuels. My theory is that the world of One Piece is the future, the chaotic weather and weird natural phenomenons are the results of years of natural disasters due to global warming, and that's why they eventually stopped using fossil fuels (or they run out of it). Gol D. Roger was worried about the world eventually becoming uninhabitable for humans and, as a good pastafarian, knew the solutios: the world needed more pirates. So, he started the Big Age of Piracy to increase the number of pirates in the world and save it from destruction.
Nami can use Busoshoku HakiWhy else would she be able to injure Luffy (who is otherwise immune to blunt force) with her slaps and punches? I mean, come on! We got guys several times stronger than her not being able to bruise Luffy at all with their fists, yet Nami can do it? Just think about it. And don't say it's just for comedy!
The One Piece is a one-piece swimsuitBecause come on, it's too obvious.
Brook isn't exactly humanStrong roots. And how do you get strong roots? By not being human. Obviously.
Brook soul is green, Changeling magic is green......and if magic color is the same as soul color, it means that Brook is a Changeling!
Fake!Luffy ate the Gut-Gut fruit.-and it turned him into a blubber man!
Brook's afro can deflate like Pinkie's hair"My friends don't like my music and they don't wanna be my friends anymore…"
Yorki was a ChangelingAnd he died because of a lack of happiness/love caused by his own disease, not the disease itself. Guys, that dude had an actual need for love and smiling and stuff like that.
Brook has a crush on Robin and Zoro
One Piece is just Brook being delusional.He survived the Rumbar Pirates' death and he made up the Florian Triangle and all of the Strawhats' adventures.
Brook got his afro because of something supernatural that happened to himHe had the straightest hair ever before that.
Brook lived again because……reincarnation is a common thing in One Piece's universe. Except, whoever was in charge forgot to erase Brook's memories of his previous life and sent him back to his previous body. His Devil Fruit just gave him soul powers that can be used only when you experience something so sad you lost your sanity.
The Seven Warlords of the Sea represent the Seven Deadly Sins.Something we've all heard a million times, but hear me out:
- Dracule Mihawk is Envy - Zolo sure envies him and considers him a rival to be surpassed.
- How does this make sense? Gluttony means to eat lots, no to be eaten. Lust means to be lustful, not to be lusted for. Envy means to be envious, not to have others envy you.
- Donquixote Doflamingo is Greed - He goes for power and knows how the struggle works.
- Boa Hancock is Lust - Does that need to be explained?
- Marshall D. Teach is Gluttony - He ate two Devil Fruits even though only one should be survivable.
- Gecko Moria is Pride - Why else would he put freaking Luffy's shadow into freaking Oars?! The two most powerful individuals...
- Bartholomew Kuma is Sloth - In a weird way, he doesn't do anything. He just does what his Pacifista forces him to.
- Sir Crocodile is Wrath - He managed to get calm and collected Vivi to want him to die.
- And let's also say that Jimbei is Ambition - Realizing Otohime's dream of harmony between Fish-men and Humans.
- Dracule Mihawk is Envy - Zolo sure envies him and considers him a rival to be surpassed.
- I would say that Moriah is Sloth (as he's done very little until Luffy arrived on Thriller Bark, letting his zombies do the work for him), Jinbe is Envy (he's constantly comparing himself unfavorably to Fisher Tiger and Otohime), Mihawk is Pride (being the top swordsman in the world), and Kuma is Wrath (he had to have gained the "Tyrant" title somehow).
They represent the Seven Heavenly Virtues.
- Doflamingo is Faith - He did say that justice would win the Paramount War, even technically.
- Mihawk is Charity - How generous does a guy have to be to train the man who will defeat him?
- Hancock is Hope - She hasn't given up on Luffy yet, has she?
- Crocodile is Prudence - Say what you want about his scheme at Alabasta, it was a brilliant move.
- Teach is Fortitude - Hmmm... Strong enough to stop Devil Fruits, take Devil Fruits, make earthquakes...
- Kuma is Moderation - Neither an ally nor an enemy of the Straw Hats, just moderate.
- Jimbei is Justice - He is the one who brought Hody down from power, isn't he?
- Not really sure how to fit Gecko Moria in here though.
The One Piece contains...
- A marker designating its finder as King of the Pirates,
- A particularly powerful sword and the key to wielding it,
- A ton of cash,
- A map leading to Elbaph and one to the All Blue,
- The one and only miracle cure for any disease,
- The Poneglyph that ties all of the others together,
- A wood even stronger than the Jewel Tree Adam wood,
- And panties.
Thousand Sunny's gonna transform into a giant robot
- Because giant robots are cool.
Lola will propose to Baby 5, and she will acceptIt will be be the grand co-dependant love story of the century.
Everybody wants UssopMaybe not everybody everybody, but way too many people. Let's review shall we:
- Luffy: Everytime he showed interested in sex, Ussop was involved(Oda even said it was because of him!) and their big fight at Water Seven was more like a break-up fight than a dispute between friends.
- Nami: Some of their conversation are flirty, he built her a weapon perfectly customized for her, they're both cowardly and the first thing she does after the time skip is to press his head against her chest face first.
- Sanji: Sanji said he only protect beautiful women, yet he protected Ussop several time, even getting blast by Eneru lightning head on. They're very warm with each other too!
- Zorro: Zorro loves swords. Zorro once used Ussop as a sword.
- Nico Robin: If I remember correctly, Robin only adds the affectionate -kun for two people's nickname, Chopper and Ussop. Chopper is pretty much a kid, so he doesn't count.
- Chopper: He believes every lie that Ussop tell, thinking him to be the awesomest dude ever.
- Perona: just look at this page!
- Franky and his sister: They were very moved and seduced by the love Ussop as for his ship!
- Lucci, Kalifa, Kaku and Blueno: Why do you think they kidnapped him?
- Kuro: According to the internet, hate=love and Kuro hates Ussop.
- Chew: He wasn't chasing Ussop to kill him, but rather to confess his love, but he ended up being too bashful and could only show his love through violence.
Marco's Devil Fruit is a pineappleBut took a lethal fall down the stairs soon after.
Blackbeard is another son of Gold Roger.Mainly as a gag with Blackbeard's voice actor Akio Ohtsuka being the son of Roger's voice actor Chikao Ohtsuka. Also, because imagine how awesome it would be for Blackbeard to be Luffy's final rival for the Will of D.
Someone else has already found the dang treasure.Considering all the wacky side adventures and 30 episode arcs the Straw Hats and their enemies find themselves in I wouldn't be surprised if some ignorant schmuck has already found One Piece. Meaning when they get there they'll discover its empty and find a note saying "Captain (insert name here) claims One Piece and title of King of Pirates!" Resulting in the ending being a mad dash to find and beat the guy up.
Laboon is a female.They didn't check out Laboon's genital, did they?
Laboon is a four-dimensional spaaace whale......that fed off the Rumbar Pirates' obsession with music.
The Strawhats will enter Sniper Island.It is a noted Running Gag that Usopp's lies turn out to be true. One of his lies (or at least deceits) was being Sogeking, the King of Snipers from Sniper Island. According to Usopp (or according to Sogeking, either way) Sniper Island is located "in your hearts". Trafalgar Law, captain of the Heart Pirates, is canonically from the North Blue. Therefore, it is the most likely geographic location for Sniper Island. Considering the North Blue is adjacent to the New World half of the Grand Line, where the Strawhats currently are, it seems very likely that if the Strawhats were to lose their course and temporarily leave the Grand Line and enter the North Blue they could end up on Sniper Island. Cue many a Face Fault from Usopp.
Luffy becomes the Pirate King, then Haruko captures him for world domination.In the final episode of FLCL, Haruko rides off on her vespa into spaaace to find the pirate king or some intergalactic bullshit. Through the power of Oda, as soon as Luffy finds the One Piece on Raftel, we will see a yellow motorbike come out of nowhere, grab Luffy, and proclaim him as her lover as they take over the galaxy.
- Followed shortly by a fight between her and Boa Hancock after the latter hears about this.
Brook is a mutated human.His hair has strong roots, he was very skinny when he was alive, his eyes were one of his mutant traits(and this is why he always wore his shades).
Calico Yorki is related to Nami.Because it's silly, OK?
Zoro is a deep-cover Ork.Albeit one that doesn't care much for dakka, but decides that having three choppy bitz instead of one or two is pretty well orky.
Brook comes from Equestria.Because he's a unicorn.
Spandam is a lot more badass than we were led to believe.Spandam's sword is an elephant. An elephant never forgets. Oda never forgets. Therefore, since Oda is too badass to work with a weakling, Spandam must be badass!
Shanks is the ancestor of Yujiro Hanma and Baki Hanma from Baki The GrapplerBoth have bright red hair and are insanely badass
Brook sometimes can see the readers.
Possible future fight...Franky versus Daz Bonez. Explanation? Man of steel who was a bounty hunter turned pirate versus man of steel who was a criminal turned pirate. Supa-Supa versus SUPER. It actually does make sense.
Brook will create a Stable Time Loop by travelling back in time and making Yorki contract the disease he had.
Brook's eyes didn't match the rest of his face.In fact, his eyes were downright creepy when they were seen together with the rest of his face.
Death is a female.And she's totally a Soul King fangirl.
Brook has Danny Phantom's powers.Not only he can separate his soul from his body, he can also turn his skeletal body...into a soul.
Brook is heterosexual and biromantic.
Cavendish is Calico Yorki reincarnated.
Brook's afro got replaced by a parasite that looks like his hair at some point during the year before his revival.
Brook is a disguised broom.
Ryuma was Zoro's Father or Grand-FatherNeither knew this, and never will, but Zoro basically burnt the corpse of his father/grand-father to ash.
- I'd say that Ryuma is an ancestor, not necessarily a father or grandfather.
Brook will be seduced by a crossdressing woman who's interested in the undead.
Gol D. Roger was really a dimension Traveling AtosmkBecause you know from one pirate king to another, it doesn't make sense for them to be different.
Pica of the Donquixote Pirates will be voiced by Ikue OtaniI'm calling it now. In-story, he's a huge muscular man with a very high-pitched voice. Once the anime reaches the point where Pica finally speaks, what better way to do this than referring to another Pica (or rather, Pika) whose also voice by Ikue Ohtani? It helps that she's already in the cast voicing Chopper and the main cast has voiced secondary characters numerous times, so why not?
- Jossed. As of Episode 683, Pica is voiced by Yuji Mitsuya. Either way, the voice is still hilarious.
If Shanks were to eat the Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl, he could regenerate the missing limb that the Lord of the Coast devoured.Axolotls have the ability to regrow severed limbs. If Shanks somehow came into possession of that apple Devil Fruit last seen on Punk Hazard, Shanks might be able to grow a new left arm. However, he doesn't seem very willing to consume a Devil Fruit, judging from the way he reacted when Luffy accidentally ate his.
Franky will get a Sea Train built and named after him someday.Tom built the first one, the Puffing Tom, engine No. 1. His first apprentice, Iceburg, made one after the timeskip and it was christened the Puffing Ice, engine No. 2. Since Franky is the last member of the shipwright trio, it's only fair that Rule of Three dictates he gets a Sea Train, too- the Puffing Franky, engine No. 3!
The fight against Jora was inspired by Puella Magi Madoka Magica.In PMMM, witches' barriers are "a spaaace resembling the magical girl's mental landscape before she became a witch". That was what Jora created with her power.
Oda will introduce a character named "Zolo" for the sake of trolling everyone.
Zoro will fight another three sword user...One that uses two of their swords in their feet, and one of the swords shoved up their nose.
One Piece is the name of the dinner in the Grand Line.Luffy is going to be king of dinner.
One Piece is a slice of pizza from Gold Roger's favorite pizza shop.
Captain Kuro is a big fan of ACDCHe revealed that he wasn't dead...Kuro is Japanese for "black"....he's Back in Black!
In One Piece, Jesus was a pirate with the powers of the Yomi Yomi no Mi.Like Brook, he had problems finding his body.
Sugar ate the Kyubey Kyubey no Mi.
Brook will rewrite the universe and make it better for everyone.Then Brookami will take the souls of dreamers to a heaven of his creation.
Ivankov is Luffy's Missing MommyTHINK ABOUT IT! He can change into a woman on will!! Of course he can get pregnant! And he's known Dragon for obviously a long time! He's clearly Luffy's mom.
Law is into Older men.Law and Corazon had a... Complicated history. So that it is possible that Law fell in love with Corazon. Now Law is attracted to older men, specially ones that are klutz, mutes, and wave death flags.
The Void Century is The Ugly Barnacle.And that 15 word story is written on the Rio Ponaglyph. All of the other Ponaglyphs are just misleading, and the World Government knows this. If word were to go out that the Pirate Ages were because of a barnacle whose uglyness killed everyone, then everyone would question everything they ever done in life, especially Robin. Gold Roger knew, too, and so when he died, he died a jester, playing everyone as the fools they were.
The One Piece is Gold Roger who is the HatGoing off of the theories that the One Piece is either the Straw Hat or Gold Roger, why not both? When "Gold Roger" was executed, The real Gol D. Roger was already elsewhere, presumably having eaten a Hat-Hat fruit. (yes. I know it makes no sense, but we are talking about a universe where they have a martial art based around being a transvestite, so Oda can pretty much do whatever the hell he wants)
Kaido ate the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit:Model Cthulu
- Uh, dude? This is actually a legit guess.
Basil Hawkins ate the Strawman-Strawman Fruit.
- Both literally (as he can transform into a straw-man) and figuratively (as he can create helpless little straw dolls whom the opponent must attack instead of him, a physical representation of the Straw Man Argument).
The Monkey family are all Narcoleptic.
- Luffy seems to able to nap anywhere. Even during battle. While he is pretty laid back and air headed; He wouldn't stupid enough to fall asleep during a life or death situation on purpose. We don't see that much of Dragon so there's no way to confirm or deny, so we can assume he falls asleep off screen. Garp also falls asleep during fights and almost seems proud of it. Though in his case it could simply be the One Piece version of the Senior Sleep Cycle.
Jewelry Bonney is Luffy's mother.
- She's a Big Eater, and her age is hard to pin down thanks to her devil fruit powers. It all matches!
Sanji's Wanted Poster and their insistence on bringing him in alive
- The Marines are sick of eating bad-tasting food and are in desperate need of someone who can cook well. Sanji, at the moment, is the highest-profile active pirate with a culinary background. If someone turns Sanji in alive, the Marines will pay the 177 million Berries, then attempt to hire Sanji as their executive chef and will pay him accordingly. They will pardon all of his crimes as long as he continues to cook for them and to dissociate himself from any pirates. Naturally, Sanji won't have any of that. But to the Marines, it's worth trying.
- Hilarious, yes, but this is also Jossed. Turns out, there's this Vinsmoke family stuff going on.
Post-Timeskip Sanji's design is based off of Tobias Sammet, lead singer of Edguy
- They look pretty damn similar, and Sanji's personality isn't too far from Tobias' lecherous stage persona.
One Piece actually takes place in Texas.
- Because that would explain why everything is so much bigger there.
Sanji will actually "get lucky" with Purin- and that'll be the end of himHis head will asplode. Like crushing ah orwange.
Blackbeard is a fruit treeThat's why he can hold multiple powers at once.
One Piece is ...DEEZ NUTZ!!!
Ivankov was originally a woman.She ate the fruit and discovered she could turn herself into a man. She's like that most of the time because she thinks it's funny.
- ... That's actually a pretty believable theory dude.
Hawkins will join the Mugiwara PiratesA Strawman joining the Strawhat Crew, its fitting.
Blackbeard will battle Capone BegeIn rap form
One Piece is a big pile of meatAt least Luffy will be happy.
- A big pile of meat that's been sitting somewhere undisturbed for the past 24 years then? Yikes. Actually, not even yikes; if it were a pile of meat that had been sitting there this whole time, it will have decomposed into nothing by now. Talk about a ripoff.
Shanks is the final road poneglyph.Just look at his hair.
D stands for Diane
Kaido and Big Mom were married and divorcedThey split the road poneglyphs between them.
Oda ate the Zou Zou fruitThats why he never forgets
Luffy's royal friends and allies will perform a Face–Heel Turn.They'll suddenly perform a 180 and decide he and his crew are too dangerous to be kept alive; and to make sure he dies, they'll even resort to a Godzilla Threshold with Blackbeard to get him.
Luffy is actually Gol D. Roger's younger self from another dimension.The similarities between them are too numerous to be coincidential; plus, it would give a whole new meaning to his Famous Last Words to Rayleigh. When he said he wouldn't die, he didn't just mean it as a figure of speech, but also literally.
There is a Boob-Boob fruitHowever, it was eaten by a pervert old man. He used the power to enlarge the boob size of every pretty woman in the world.
- Sooo... Oda himself?
Doflamingo ''likes'' CrocodileThe general stereotypically gay attire? "You've got a good mouth on you"? "Wanna hook up"?
- Though the "Wanna hook up?" part was probably just him being an ass.
- Later on he says that Crocodile rejecting his proposal to work together and siding with the pirates is making him jealous...
- Dude, I'm not sure if that qualifies as "subtext" so much as "HOLY # $* @ Doflamingo is GAY GAY GAY GAY HE WANTS CROCODILE'S ASS DID I MENTION HE'S GAAAAAAAY!!!??"
- I'd just put this in 'non-serious WMG'...
- Captain Lupin D. Arsene, a cunning thief turned pirate
- Jigen, marksman extraordinaire who would give Usopp a run for his money
- Goemon, who can do with one sword what Zoro can do with three
- Fujiko . . . let's just say she's more than a match for Nami
Luffy is an Uzimaki,or somehow relatedRealistically, if Luffy wasn't, he would probably have more of a problem with lifespan reducing techniques, or have the lifespan of a mosquito by this point. now we just need to see him doing a haki rasengan.
- I would assume that the Silvites are the remains of the WG.
- I'm pretty sure this isn't possible because Luffy's mom has already been shown.
- I think he's too old, and you guys fail to remember that Crocodile almost killed Luffy on numerous occasions. This theory shouldn't be so popular.
- Keep in mind that Garp tried to kill Luffy at one point too. It's more that their family just is kind of screwed up.
- Yes, but... you would figure that Crocodile would make ''some'' form of hint that he knows Luffy before trying to kill him. You can't just do whatever you want when writing literature. There are rules to follow. It would be awful writing to suddenly assert that Crocodile was Luffy's mother all along, and he didn't bother mentioning anything about it during the Alabasta arc. Unless he didn't know, I guess, but that doesn't seem likely because everybody knows that Luffy is Dragon's son.
- Only the marines knew until Marineford. Besides that, I mostly agree.
Crocodile's True PlanAfter this whole deal with Whitebeard is taken care of, Crocodile will take yet another stab at creating his own country. He'll revive Baroque Works not as a criminal organization, but as a tobacco brand (His cigars have "BAROQUE WORKS" written on the band). As we all know, the tobacco industry rakes in huge amounts of money. He'll use this money (and the fact that everyone is addicted to his products) to gain vast amounts of political sway, and will build up a megacorporation that is its own political entity, similar to the Trade Federation from Star Wars. Thus, he finally achieves his objections, through being the legal kind of criminal, a corporate mastermind.
Luffy's mother is VegapunkShe was genderswapped by Iva shortly after Luffy's birth and took on a new identity to gain better research materials.
Sanji's father is named Beaucoup.Baron Tamago mentioned in Chapter 824, "This is what your father Beaucoup desires!!" Therefore, Sanji's father is named Beaucoup. (In all seriousness, I know what "beaucoup" means in French.)
- Jossed. His name is Vinsmoke Judge/Jajji.
Sora's from Kingdom Hearts.His companions are Donald and Goofy, it's just the story get twisted into something else.
- With the Disney theme going on in Totland, I'm 1000% positive Sora will be making an appearance.
The Sanji from chapter 831......Is none other than 4Kids Sanji, come to haunt the original One Piece world with bad food puns and some nasty Brooklyn Rage. Pudding accidentally opened a portal to a different dimension with her Third Eye- and little does she know how timely it was. See, 4Kids Sanji- let's call him Sanji Vinpop- was in the heat of an intense battle with the Navy at the time. Swiftly dodging the deadly bursts from their water guns, Vinpop was totally clobbering those darned Navy soldiers, giving one of them a powerful Clavicle Schnitzel Kick Off and another the patented Open-Face Slamwich. However, before he could give another the Barbequed Rib Buster, he was caught off guard by Helmeppo wielding his deadly spring-loaded-hammer-gun (for Sanji Vinpop does not have Haki, as the story never got that far). Facing capture, Vinpop was suddenly thrust into a wormhole- "ehh what's goin' on heere ya joiks?!?", he cries. Emerging in a violent, terrifying and yet strangely familiar world, he quickly ran off upon seeing Pudding's cleavage, for even a lady lover like Vinpop had never seen such an anomaly in his universe- and it both fascinated and frightened him. Crying angry, aroused wails, he ends up roaming into the Seducing Woods and sees Luffy, Nami, and Chopper soon enough; but, fearing that they would mock his silly accent, he quickly fled without saying a word and took refuge in the trees where he resolved to suck his lolipop in peace.
Baron Tamago is from the leg equivalent of the Long-Arm Tribe.Just Look at him! WHERE ELSE COULD HE BE FROM? (Either that or he's on stilts.)
- Um, that's actually been confirmed a long time ago. And they're called the Long-Leg tribe.
In the next appearance of Kizaru, he will sings PPAP
- It is completely random and acceptable in the world of One Piece
Roles of Big Mom's childrenCharlotte Antoinette-The Eldest Daughter of the Charlotte Family, the Minister of Whole Cake Island and one of Lin Lin’s favorite children. She is currently creating an 16foot long strawberry wedding cake . Charlotte Earl Grey- Carol is the Minister of Tea Island and the 2nd eldest son of the Charlotte Family. He wears colorful attire especially big fancy hats the one responsible arranging Big Mom’s massive and grandest tea parties with the help of his two nakama Julies and Doru , a hareand mouse mink and Charlotte Xocalto-Is the Minister of Chocolate Island and is the 3rd eldest son of the Charlotte Family. He runs the chocolate factory that resesmbles a Mayan Temple. Charlotte St. Cloud-Is the Minister of Sugar Island and the 4th son of the Charlotte Family. He hails from Weatheria and uses a weather machine to create cotton candy clouds,. The pink clouds rains chocolate milk,tea,coffee and other liquids while the blue clouds snows sugar Charlotte Usagi- Minister of Mochi Island and the 4th daughter of the Charlotte family. She makes rice cakes, for the tea parties.Mochi is an powerful femaleswordswoman oni that ate the Dimension Dimension Fruit, which allows her to create portals. Charlotte Cottontail-a 7ft rabbit mink who’s is the Minister of Easter Island and the 12th son of the Charlotte Family. Charlotte Mocha- A mermaid who’s the Minister of Coffee Island and 33rd daughter of the Charlotte Family. Charlotte Berry-Berry is the Minister of Fruit Island and the 32nd eldest daughter of the Charlotte Family Charlotte Bin Ching-the 14th daughter of the Charlotte Family and the Minister of Ice cream Island.She is a Chinese princess that ate the Tempo Tempo Fruit which allows her to control heat/cold temperature .Ice Cream Island is divided into two different climate temperatures similar to Punk Hazard.
- Um, Jossed? I mean, is this even supposed to be a theory or are you just posting your fan fiction here? Yeeeah... I'm going to go ahead and move this to the Just For Fun page.
Bonney's defeat will be humiliating but humorous.Assuming Carrot tags along a little longer (or joins outright), Bonney will take no chances when they meet and turn Carrot into a baby. And in doing so, she'll realize too late that since Minks are natural-born warriors, Carrot won't lose much of her strength, leading to a hilarious yet badass fight where one of the Eleven Supernovas, a very strong pirate considered to be part of the Worst Generation, gets her ass handed to her by a baby bunny girl.