Greetings, people of the Internet. I am an autistic geekazoid with a love of anime, literature and video games. I am a lover of the fantasy and science fiction genres, although I'll watch, play or read, just about anything.
open/close all folders
As Noted by Me
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Camp Straight: I have several effeminate mannerisms, courtesy of living alone with my mother for six years.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Of a different kind. It's still freaky, but I find myself drawn to it.
- Genki Guy: Burblbrblbrbl Gurren Lagann yakkityyakkeryak Kirby
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: I try to throw German, Spanish, French, Japanese, and any other language I can think of into everyday life. I also came up with a rather evil riddle in French: Le pere de mon pere qui n'est pas son beau-pere, mais le pere de mon pere qui travaille en la mer. I CONFUSED MY FRENCH TEACHER WITH THAT.
- Brilliant but Lazy: I am this trope INCARNATE. I've scored VERY high on IQ tests..... but I swear, my deadly sin is sloth.
- Green Eyes: Or blue, depending on the light.
- Ill Boy: I am CONSTANTLY getting sick. And it usually hurts. Of course, it doesn't stop me from going to school.
- Otaku: I'm just as much at home with American/British media, though. And Australian literature.
- I'm Taking Her Home with Me!: My baby sister.
- Cuteness Overload: See above
- Large Ham: According to others.
- Identical Stranger: People say I look like someone from The Big Bang Theory. I'd never heard of it when I first heard that.
- Impossibly Cool Clothes: Everyone, say it with me: All hail Hot Topic! Aside from a bright yellow shirt obtained from Bot Con (which I never wear anyway)
- Big Eater: But not as much anymore. I used to be able to put away FIVE HELPINGS at a buffet. Now I can barely handle three. A respectable amount, but still.
- Sleepy Head: WHY IS PHYSICS SO BORING!?
- The Insomniac: On the other hand, I have a VERY hard time GETTING to sleep at night.
- Heavy Sleeper: And on the OTHER other hand, I'm pretty hard to wake up. Or at least drag out of bed.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: I do NOT curse out loud. The only curses from me stay in my head.
- Overprotective Big Brother
- Adult Child: Looks like this is where I'm headed.
- Made of Iron: I have a track record of pain. I've had my finger snapped off (it was reattached), my attempts at riding a bike were DISASTROUS (I repeatedly crashed into thorns), an ATV FLIPPED OVER WITH ME ON IT, I've scraped my hand to the bone, and I hit my head on something hard at least once daily. Aside from a slightly crooked finger, I've sustained no lasting damage. And all this DESPITE an abnormal sensitivity to pain.
- Mood Whiplash: I go from bubbly to stoic to depressed so quickly it confuses people.
- Kill It with Ice: I hate hate hate hate HATE the cold. Ironically, I love ice cream.
- Does Not Like Shoes: I feel like they constrict my feet. Sandals are fine.
- Motor Mouth: It runs in the family. We all talk too much.
- Ditzy Genius: Incredibly smart with above average IQ. Forgetful of anything that happened more than five seconds ago. Justified by Asperger's Syndrome.
- Failed a Spot Check: I do this all the time. To the point that I only find things AFTER I give up looking for them.
- Fanboy: of Gurren Lagann. ORE WO DARE DA TO OMOTTE YAGARU!?
- Epic Fail: I once got stuck in Twilight Princess' Lakebed Temple for THREE MONTHS because I lacked the sense to look up and see a Clawshot target. (Also falls under Failed a Spot Check)
- The Napoleon: A weird version. At just under six feet tall, I'm the second tallest member of my family, but I dislike people being taller than me.
- Heroes Want Redheads / Gentlemen Prefer Blondes: Ah, no. I think girls look better with dark hair.
- Self-Deprecation: I don't like myself very much.
- Chaotic Stupid Good
- Innocent Innuendo: Oy… and everyone around me generally points it out. Result: FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM.
- Hates Being Touched: It's a trust issue. The better I know you, the more willing I am to give you a hug if you're down.
- Determinator: In some things. Nothing short of throwing up will prevent me from going to school.
- Friend to All Living Things: The ONLY animal that I'm willing to hurt is the flea. But then, fleas are hellspawn anyway, so I'm entirely justified in disintegrating them between my fingers.
- Mister Muffykins: I love little dogs. I take care of an English bulldog named Cupcake and two rat terriers by the name of Baby and Spanky. Big dogs are another story entirely.
- Angrish: LITERALLY all I can do if I'm frustrated with something.
- Sweet Tooth: It's large, it's insatiable, and it's genetic. Yay ice cream!
- Cool Chair: We've had one passing around our family for a while. It's a very long, cushy armchair. The Weeping Angels don't need it, so I'll make the best of it.
- Precision F-Strike: Only when no one is around.
- Guilty Pleasures: Except it's not so much “me liking things and knowing they're stupid,” but rather “me liking stupid things and actually thinking they're good.” Examples: Batman & Robin and Super Mario Bros.. I have terrible taste, a la John Egbert.
- An ACTUAL guilty pleasure of mine is reading children's stories. I can't help it if I still like fairy tales and Dr. Seuss!
- Extreme Doormat: I kinda buckle under any kind of pressure from my older family members. I have a reason: angry people scare me, so I try my hardest to not irritate people. I usually fail miserably.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I'm really, REALLY irritable. I just bottle it up and let it loose on video games since my anger tends to amplify that of other people.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: I tend to creep people out with my non sequiturs.
- The Eeyore: I am really, really cynical. Frankly, it's kind of depressing.
- Berserk Button: Having something I'm bad at rubbed in my face.
- Green-Eyed Monster: I envy anyone that can form a working relationship. The fact that it's freaking EVERYWHERE makes me kinda bitter, and it presses my aforementioned Berserk Button. There's a reason I hate love songs.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: My avatar's facial expression. I drew that in 2011. Katawa Shoujo came out the next year, with this face. By even MORE coincidence, Rin is my favorite KS character.
- Gun Nut: I am VERY fond of firearms, although I don't own any. Where DID my BB gun go...?
- Heroic Bastard: Yeah, I have no clue who my biological father is. And if my mother thought I shouldn't have anything to do with him, I don't care.
- Apologizes a Lot: I screw up anything at all, I say sorry AT LEAST three times.
- Sweet Tooth: This has gotten me in trouble on more than one occasion. Look, Mom, you're the one that left two gigantic bowls of frosting undefended when you know that your son loves his sweets. Thankfully, I've SOMEWHAT learned my lesson... *swipes a marshmallow*... What? Nobody else is using them!
- Child Hater: I can't stand kids, and I fully intend to never have any of my own. Blame my brother.
Noted by Others
My favorite tropes
Typically, these battles are followed by cries of "BEST BOSS EVER!"
Works that I be fond of (and my favorite characters therein)
Anime and Manga
- I can give some odd mental voices to characters in text-based media. I like to read aloud, and I'm a decent mimic.
- I brought this up in the Harry Potter WMG, but I think Dementors turn people into more Dementors.
- Nightmare Retardant: Slender Man? Freaky. However, the page image for Humanoid Abomination makes his head look like a watermelon to me, which is just silly.
- The Scrappy: Eridan Ampora, with the oh-so-not-delicious irony that he's my patron troll.
- Scrappy Mechanic: From Pokémon Gen 5, Black City and White Forest. If you want them to work at all, you have to beat the game in less than a week. It takes me MONTHS to beat Pokémon games, because I have other things to do with my (excessive) free time. It feels to me like Black City/White Forest was implemented specifically to spite people that play the game at their own pace. I can keep going.
Pages I made and/or contributed heavily to
- Whatever the hell I feel like troping
- An original work entitled Midnight Sun
- An original Pathfinder setting, entitled Eclipsed Starlight
- This is just the random whatever section, for things I find around the internet.
Ringo Mogire Beam (Rap Bito ver.)
It took me long enough to find and convert the lyrics.
Amai amai nōmitsu na arukōru izanau wa zessei
nigai nigai kokkei na bansō imada nageiteru
me o samasu to torikago no chikyūgi endo kādo eru merutodaun
zenbu engi nara ashiato ga Missing raku ni nari taku te gasshō
me o hanasu to mata ningen (anata) ni shūshin te o nobasu hodo ni zetsubō.
boku no boku dake no aishi ta ko ga pinchi tasuke ai taku te gasshō
Your life changes everything! Three , Two , One!
ai o shire ba anata wa kiramei te toki o tome kodō o hayaku shi masho u
itsu no hau sasayaki ga osoresugi te boku wa kajire nai
ā, gomen yo te o hanasu yo
ringo mogire bīmu!
ringo mogire bīmu!
ringo mogire bīmu!
Your life changes everything !
fainaraizu sagasu yūkan na furisubī taegataku kō gēmu ōbā
shosen mugen ni aru heimen torikku āto shinkaku ka hakushu kassai
ae ta hazu chū no nakami ga naku tomo naze da ka oboreru no doubt
masani kindan to kasu kajitsu wa risukī 'boku ni mo hitotsu kudasai'
korekara wa zutto issho sa Your life changes everything !
zetsubō no kiwa de ason de mi tari namida no tamariba de iki o shiteru
ai te shimaeru mae ni sabishiku te hito (kimi) o kanji te i tai
te o nobase do same ta kūki
hōkō e domo moi da ato sa
ai o shire ba anata wa kiramei te toki o tome kodō o hayaku shi masho u
mitsu no hau sasayaki ga osoresugi te boku wa kajire nai
koikogare ta makka na shitasaki de moji o some shin o tada sugisaro u
shitsubō kamu mabataki ga kowasu miren 2 nin modore nai
ringo mogire bīmu!
ringo mogire bīmu!
ringo mogire bīmu!
Bin of Randomness: the Just for Fun corner of the troper page
How much randomness can I cram into one folder? We shall see.
CG Half-elf summoner 1
Spells known: Detect Magic, Guidance, Daze, Light, Enlarge Person, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Summon Minor Monster (BAAAAAATS)
Feats: Expanded Arcana
Eidolon evolutions: Biped base form, arms, slam
Eidolon feats: Catch Off-guard
I am an aspiring Game Master, and I love Pathfinder. Thus, I'm building my own campaign setting, in a nation called the Shining Kingdom.
Do note that I'm kicking Character Alignment between the legs
with a steel-toed boot in some cases. I hate, hate, hate Always Chaotic Evil
Information to follow.
- Dragon Falls Island: An island village, set in the middle of a river on the edge of a waterfall, hence the name. The starting point for good PC's.
- Taranor Canyon: A valley overrun by bandits... who are actually pretty friendly, assuming you pay the toll to be on their land. The starting point for evil PC's.
- Citadel of Ivory: Capital city of the Shining Kingdom. Don't let the wealth and huge buildings fool you, the city has a Chaotic Good government and everyone's pretty wild.
- Teeth of Frost: A mountainous, Slippy-Slidey Ice World in the northern part of the kingdom, and home to the outsiders Chyk'tarli and the Bride of the Librarian. Look for the latter, and pray you don't meet the former.
- Sanguine Labyrinth: A subterranean maze crawling with undead, and ruled by the overly-templated ogre Big Bob.
Your quest giver, if you're playing a good character.
- Almighty Janitor: Could easily take over the country, but he’s just fine being a librarian in his little town. Granted, the town (or rather, the island it’s on) is his phylactery.
- An Ice Person: REALLY loves his cold spells.
- Deus Exit Machina: He leaves the country often. Generally, when he’s gone, Orakoth goes wild.
- Happily Married: To the coatl Ketzhia. This is okay, considering how well he's kept his body.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: That little kobold happens to be an epic-level wizard.
CG aasimar Summoner 12
Ruler of the Shining Kingdom. Really Gets Around
LN strix graveknight rogue 19
The Shining Kingdom's chief enforcer. Takes no crap.
The Bride of the Librarian.
NG tiefling conjurer 20
A hermit in the Teeth of Frost. Mostly known as the Fiend Tamer, due to his specialization in the reformation of fiends.
NE elf sorcerer 30(red draconic bloodline)
Bandit king of Taranor Canyon. Doesn't do much, unless you're on his land without paying. Quest giver for evil characters.
Also, the only character thus far I have a picture for. Behold.◊
LE drow cleric 19
Orakoth's right-hand woman. She's actually in the first good mission for a few seconds, although attacking her is... not recommended.
CE black kobold fighter (level goes up through the campaign)
Tonton's centuries-dead father, resurrected for a useful soldier by Lorreen. A very dangerous loose cannon.
- Acrofatic: Despite being overweight, he still has a starting Dex score of 17.
- An Axe to Grind
- Anything That Moves: Any female is a target for his lust, species be damned. He apparently had ogrekin kids where the OGRE parent was the victim. The only reason he hasn’t tried anything with Lorreen is because even if she had no spells to fight him off, Orakoth would obliterate him.
- Archnemesis Dad: To Tonton, although he’s far weaker (and physically younger) than his son.
- Big Bad: Orakoth is more powerful, but Orgir is a much larger threat due to his unpredictability and proactive nature. Besides that, Orgir is your main enemy whether you work for Orakoth or Tonton.
- Born In The Wrong Species: His mentality is almost exactly like that of an ogre. The only non-ogrelike part of him is his physical body.
- The Brute: Despite being the smallest and weakest, he still fits this based on his attitude.
- Complete Monster: I'm trying to make him this, how am I doing?
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He’s a rather stupid kobold fighter. However, the thing to remember is that he’s Tonton’s father, that awesomeness had to come from somewhere. Besides that, he’s also very cunning, a master of traps, and rather skilled with his greataxe.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Implied, his skeleton had ice spikes coming out of it, and one going through his skull.
- Dumb Muscle: He has sub-average intelligence, and he is rather burly.... for a kobold, anyway.
- Hollywood Acid: As a black kobold, he has acid breath to complement his skills as a fighter.
- Omnicidal Maniac: A very disgusting variant. He wants to kill all males, breed all the women then kill them too. He wants to replace everyone in the world with his psychotic, inbred descendants.
- The Napoleon
- Psycho for Hire
- Villainous Incest: In his first life, he insisted that ALL females of the tribe be his mates. Thus, he covered pretty much everything.
A nightmarish spirit living in the Teeth of Frost.
) CE advanced giant half-red dragon ogre vampire
The gigantic and sickening overlord of the Sanguine Labyrinth.
What? Vandalism? On MY troper page?
- It's more likely than I thought.
- Congratulations on the aproval of the Animalistic Abomination trope! I feel the need to, you know, congratulate? Tomodachi
- I'm assuming this is where I put vandalism as per the whole forum game thing, if not please correct me. - Werty Yertrew
- You are correct, good sir/madam. Just plop it down here.
- -smiles cheesily, pencil in mouth- Well, you just happened to be the one to be vandalized. Going to get a folder for that? NES
- Pleased to meet you sir, I hope to make friends with you! -Mokona Zero
- Thank you sir, friends are quite awesome.
- -*shoots with a grenade launcher like a maniac into the Voyd* XD - Quag15
- So i herd u liek rumba. -Mobile Leprechaun
- "Le pere de mon pere qui n'est pas son beau-pere, mais le pere de mon pere qui travaille en la mer."
- I am French and this got me confused. Is the answer "My sailor grandfather"? ~Dhana Ragnarok
- As this is Rockonman's first vandalism, he gives you Feanor's Badass Creed:
Be he foe or friend, be he foul or clean
Brood of Morgoth or bright Vala,
Elda or Maia or Aftercomer,
Man yet unborn upon Middle-earth,
Neither law, nor love, nor league of swords,
Dread nor danger, not Doom itself
Shall defend him from Fëanáro, and Fëanáro’s kin,
Whoso hideth or hoardeth, or in hand taketh,
Finding keepeth or afar casteth
A Silmaril. This swear we all…
Death we will deal him ere Day’s ending,
Woe unto world’s end! Our word hear thou,
Eru Allfather! To the everlasting
Darkness doom us if our deed faileth…
On the holy mountain hear in witness
and our vow remember,
Manwë and Varda!
- Un plaisir de vous revoir, m'sieur. ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Oh hai, Voyd. - Quag15
- OHAI VOYD. Put a little mustard on that mustard! ^_^ -Danniiee
- Today's quote (by me): "Hey, that's his anus, he's free to put whatever he wants in it." Don't ask. ~Dhana Ragnarok
- It's possible. - Boxen
- ... Vandalized for now. How are you? S Bane N
- Oh, hello, I see this is a two-vandalize combo. Hope you don't mind! - S Bane N
- Delivery for V. — Boxen
- Gotta embrace the magic!-Xiphos Orochi 666