open/close all folders
reviewers and the like I enjoy
- Atop the Fourth Wall: Linkara was my inspiration for Criticando-T.
- Quetzal, Ovejas Electricas: A spanish youtube blogger who talks about philosophy, poetry, videogames, and the like.
- Every Frame a Painting
- Mr Plinkett. But only him, I don't care for the rest of the gang.
- Mistare Fusion Dragon Ball dissected
- Roger Ebert
- DayoScript, another spanish youtube blogger who dissects videogames and movies, but only what he actually wants to say, his humor is worse than mine, relying too much on memes, or shitposting humor.
- Nostalgia Critic: his editorials are quite good. Not perfect but good.
- ManlyAnimeHero: A reviewer who talks about Rated M for Manly anime. He introduced me to Ashita no Joe, and for that, I'm always grateful.
- Web Video/Digibro I have an stigma against weeaboos. Digibro is one of the very few anime reviewers I like.
tropes about me
- Adorkable: i'm a nerd, even if I deny it.
- Apologises a Lot
- Bi the Way
- Brilliant, but Lazy: according to my friends and family, anyway. I'm too lazy to become a better artist or writer, or to make my homework. I will accept criticism, however. I always do.
- Cannot Tella Joke: I personally believe my humor is bad, and i'm too Literal-Minded to make puns. This is ironic, considering that Criticando-T is about reviewing and making jokes about comics, and some of my jokes were found funny by some people.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Not in a funny way, mind you. Sometimes is difficult for me to understand what people are trying to say due to my lack of social experience.
- The Cynic: I'm not very idealistic, due to all the terrible things happening in my country out of stupidity.
- Deadpan Snarker: Yes.
- Jerkass with a Heart of Gold: I'm not good with people, and I rather avoid them. Doesn't mean I want them all to suffer.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: I will avoid vulgar language. Sometimes.
- Lazy Artist: I gave up on drawing a long time ago, profesionally, at least. I can still design some stuff.
- Lazy Bum: Not all the time... just when i'm home.
- Non-Action Guy: I'm not a strong person.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: I couldn't edit in Tv tropes for three years for this reason. If you see any mistake, please correct me!
"Life was pretty lonely for Jacob, a nerdy guy who wanted to have a friend to hang out with, see his favorite shows and Youtube channels, you know, the usual stuff. So he decided to sell his soul to find the perfect friend! And not just any friend: the son of Lucifer himself, Marnaeo. Jacob and Marnaeo become the best of friends in a flash, hanging out and having the best days ever !... except Hell wants his son back. A weekly webcomic created by Sea Snail Studios, hosted on Webtoons. Tropes:
- Ambition Is Evil: According to Maraneo, after becoming God's succesor, Baraquel started to become more hungry for power, and decided to explore conquer other places in the universe. He made the demons build portals like if they were slaves, and force them to use a weird sustance that could turn them into mindless monsters.
- Big Bad: Baraquel.
- The Devil Is a Loser: Lucifer may be king of Hell, but he is constantly abused by his superior, the Angel Baraquel. Poor devil had it rough.
- Parents as People: Lucifer is shown as a good parent to Marnaeo, but he has to work and constantly takes crap from his superior, Baraquel.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Marnaeo was a lonely kid in Hell, with no one to play with. He was fully glad to know of a kid with similar tastes to him in the form of Jacob. He then gains more friends in the human world.
- Holographic Disguise: Similar to Nightcrawler, Marnaeo can hide his true form with a human equivalent. So do other demons, causing him trouble.
- Jerkass: Baraquel is a douchebag, even to his troops.
- God Is Dead: According to Marnaeo, he died 500 years ago after the alliance between the Inferni and the Angelinato, and was sucedeed by Baraquel.
- Precision F-Strike: Baraquel constantly does this, especially when he is in a bad mood.
- La Résistance: Called, who knew it, "The revolution". Formed around 100 years ago, they are a band of demons fighting against both the Angelinato and the Inferni agents. Due to Marnaeo going to Earth, breaking a law between the two factions, the rebels started to use his face on their flags.
Marnaeo: [[Understatement Yeah...that's not good.]]
- Reused Character Design: Some of the demons's designs were previously used in Sea Snail Studio's other work, Salvatore. According to El Autor in his twitter, they are actors, similar to Tezuka's famous star system
- Establishing Character Moment: Baraquel is introduced in chapter 4 in a bad mood, insulting the living crap out of Lucifer and telling him to solve the fact his kid is on Earth, even if he has to kill him. Lucifer then asks if God would kill his own son.
Baraquel: YesLucifer:That was a rethorical question.Baraquel: No, it wasn't.
- Author Appeal: Girl-on-Girl Is Hot.
- The Winner Stands Alone: Jasmine and her
- Veronika decides to die: outside of masturbation as a plot point
Feel free to vandalize
Feel free to vandalize.Read ya later!
- Allow me to help your page out here! First comment! -Mokona Zero
- So I'm the second member to vandalize your page. Wow. - S Bane N
- Feel free to join us at Synchtube. ~Rockonman
- Fourth vandal here. Actually, three vandals, one of them vandalizing your page a second time. And I almost forgot to add my troper name D: - S Bane N
- To be fair, a squid would have made a rather interesting president. - Nine-Tailed Cat
- I still suggest joining us at the synchtube coven. ~Rockonman
- Thank you, but im not into that.
- I don't know why, but I just wanted to write something here! -Armored Fury
- Funny that, i dont know what to write here.
- 75 squared is 5625 yet nobody gives a sword or anything about that. Oh well, this is random. - S Bane N
- S Bane N strikes again. Merry Christmas!
- Happy new year to you too^^
- Oi! My #9 spot! - Nine-Tailed Cat
- yay, another comment! :D merry xmas!
- I'm number 10! I'm number 10! - Starfy64
- S Bane N strikes yet again. Looks like whoever was busy trying to vandalize you before didn't safe, so this is the 11th time this page got vandal'd... I think. - S Bane N
- Long time no vandalism. - S Bane N
- "Vandalizing" as I realised a friend had done one (and you're allowing it). Karjam P