open/close all folders
reviewers and the like I enjoy
- Atop the Fourth Wall: Linkara was my inspiration for Criticando-T.
- Quetzal, Ovejas Electricas: A spanish youtube blogger who talks about philosophy, poetry, videogames, and the like.
- Every Frame a Painting
- Mr Plinkett. But only him, I don't care for the rest of the gang.
- Mistare Fusion Dragon Ball dissected
- Roger Ebert
- DayoScript, another spanish youtube blogger who dissects videogames and movies, but only what he actually wants to say, his humor is worse than mine, relying too much on memes, or shitposting humor.
- Nostalgia Critic: his editorials are quite good. Not perfect but good.
- ManlyAnimeHero: A reviewer who talks about Rated M for Manly anime. He introduced me to Ashita no Joe, and for that, I'm always grateful.
- Web Video/Digibro I have an stigma against weeaboos. Digibro is one of the very few anime reviewers I like.
tropes about me
- Adorkable: i'm a nerd, even if I deny it.
- Apologises a Lot
- Bi the Way
- Brilliant, but Lazy: according to my friends and family, anyway. I'm too lazy to become a better artist or writer, or to make my homework. I will accept criticism, however. I always do.
- Cannot Tella Joke: I personally believe my humor is bad, and i'm too Literal-Minded to make puns. This is ironic, considering that Criticando-T is about reviewing and making jokes about comics, and some of my jokes were found funny by some people.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Not in a funny way, mind you. Sometimes is difficult for me to understand what people are trying to say due to my lack of social experience.
- The Cynic: I'm not very idealistic, due to all the terrible things happening in my country out of stupidity.
- Deadpan Snarker: Yes.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: I will avoid vulgar language. Sometimes.
- Lazy Artist: I gave up on drawing a long time ago, profesionally, at least. I can still design some stuff.
- Lazy Bum: Not all the time... just when i'm home.
- Non-Action Guy: I'm not a strong person.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: I couldn't edit in Tv tropes for three years for this reason. If you see any mistake, please correct me!
For Paulo Coelho YMMV page:
- Critical Dissonance: Paulo Coelho may be one of the best selling authors in the world, but he isn't highly regarded in the literary community. It believes his philosophy to be comparable to Rhonda Byrne's The Secret "positive philosophy", as in literary bullcrap that brings nothing really positive to the world.
- Snark Bait: His positive thinking philosophy. The "universe having a plan for you" message tends to be mocked in some circles, from the fact that the message ignores all the people that died tragically or countries with serious issues. It seems like the Universe just likes to be a dick to people who didn't believe hard enough!
- Memetic Mutation: Creating false quotes attributed to him, such as redundant statements, song parodies or talking about how you should be Batman. The origin of this meme is the man himself, his self-help books and vast ammount of internet sites dedicated to his quotes, all giving some sort of advice that the people who dislike him consider pretentious crap.
- Author Appeal: Girl-on-Girl Is Hot.
- The Winner Stands Alone: Jasmine and her
- Veronika decides to die: outside of masturbation as a plot point
Feel free to vandalize
Feel free to vandalize.Read ya later!
- Allow me to help your page out here! First comment! -Mokona Zero
- So I'm the second member to vandalize your page. Wow. - S Bane N
- Feel free to join us at Synchtube. ~Rockonman
- Fourth vandal here. Actually, three vandals, one of them vandalizing your page a second time. And I almost forgot to add my troper name D: - S Bane N
- To be fair, a squid would have made a rather interesting president. - Nine-Tailed Cat
- I still suggest joining us at the synchtube coven. ~Rockonman
- Thank you, but im not into that.
- I don't know why, but I just wanted to write something here! -Armored Fury
- Funny that, i dont know what to write here.
- 75 squared is 5625 yet nobody gives a sword or anything about that. Oh well, this is random. - S Bane N
- S Bane N strikes again. Merry Christmas!
- Happy new year to you too^^
- Oi! My #9 spot! - Nine-Tailed Cat
- yay, another comment! :D merry xmas!
- I'm number 10! I'm number 10! - Starfy64
- S Bane N strikes yet again. Looks like whoever was busy trying to vandalize you before didn't safe, so this is the 11th time this page got vandal'd... I think. - S Bane N
- Long time no vandalism. - S Bane N
- "Vandalizing" as I realised a friend had done one (and you're allowing it). Karjam P