is a fantasy warfare series, in a world ruled by the two supreme Masters: Yehveh, Master of Heaven, who represents the spirit of freedom and love, and Mamon, Master of Earth, who is the master of wealth and power.
The Two Masters fight one another and provide completely different philosophies for the living, and humans who follow them are granted powers. This creates a never ending world war.
Published by Mayshing on Smack Jeeves
, you can start reading here
This series provides examples of:
- Action Duo: Jeremy Princeton and Mosa Zuberi.
- All There in the Manual: Mayshing website and many of her accounts reveal information about the characters. Some of them fall into the spoiler territory, so watch out.
- Ambiguously Brown: Mosa.
- Animalistic Abomination: Yehveh, a shining giant bird, the master of heaven, a god among its people who promise them love and freedom.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Max Silver to her sister. They are only one age of difference, but still follow this trope straight.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Max Silver have a interest in crystals.
- Aura Vision: Yehveh vision, seen in the first chapter.
- Badass: Mosa is the best example.
- Badass Longhair
- Badass Army: The Mamons army in chapter 7.
- Big Badass Birds Of Prey: Master of Heaven, Yehveh. The Giant Eagles also count.
- Bishounen: Prince Alarico. He is a long-haired Affably Evil pretty boy.
- Braids Beadsand Buckskins: The three tribes.
- Deadpan Snarker: Mosa.
- Deuteragonist: Mosa is pretty much this since the beginning.
- Disappeared Dad: Its never explained what happened to Jeremy father, but its possible he's either dead or in another place
- Domino Mask / Cool Mask Komplex
- Does Not Like Shoes: Mosa.
- Don't call me Lady: Note 1: Never use the word "Lady" to address Sargent Silver.
- Dragon Rider: the Mamons rides traditional dragons. Evil Counterpart to the Eagle riders.
- Expy: Yehveh and Mamon are clearly based on the Christian God and the demon Mammon
- Farm Boy:
- Gadgeteer Genius: Max Silver. Subverted, as he only manage to create a little robot.
- Greed / Money Fetish: Mamons, according to the Yehvehs.
- Handicapped Badass: Mosa have metal arms because they get chopped. He almost got metal legs too.
- Healing Hands: Jeremy know the healing arts, but he's not specialized in it.
- Humanoid Abomination: Yeveh's second form, while still having its wing as arms, looks a lot like a lady.
- Humble Hero: Jeremy. Unlike his comrades, he's grateful for his food.
- I Have Many Names: The Master of Heaven, Yehveh.
Jeremy Princeton: Yehveh. That's how we call him.
Heart Mountain: Great Spirit, Great Mystery, Great One, Great Grandfather, we call him...
- Long Distance Relationship:Jeremy and Sara.
- Man in White: Mosa.
- Nice Guy: Jeremy and Max.
- Non-Action Guy: Max Silver. Bonus points for having the same hair color as the trope image.
- Overshadowed by Awesome : Jeremy lives in his father's shadow.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Master of Earth, Mamon
- Our Gods Are Greater
- Rule of Symbolism: Word Of God reveal this
- Spikes of Villainy: The Mamon slaves in the first chapter.
- Spontaneous Weapon Creation
- Sympathy for the Devil
- The Aloner: Jeremy. Mosa too.
- The Hero: Jeremy, our protagonist.
- The Comically Serious: "Mosa, give me a hand"
- The Empire: The Great Empire,
- The Evil Prince: Prince Alarico.
- The Leader: Rose Silver.Technically, Jeremy and Mosa are only escorting her.
- The Medic: Max Silver. Subverted, as he is a medic in study and has only make one operation before. On a pig.
Mosa: Sure, I´ll trust you to operate on a monkey.
- There Can Only Be One: The gods. Check the quote above.
- The Lancer: Mosa.
- The Stoic: Mosa really doesn't show emotions besides sarcasm.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Mosa.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Serg. Even Jeremy didn't know him very much.