Tropers: Shar Phoe
SharPhoe (short for SharinganPhoenix) is a long-time reader, first-time troper who's still got a lotta stuff to figure when it comes to working on this, that, and the other around this site. This troper mostly enjoys reading the Anime/Manga and Video Game tropes, due to writing a story of his own that will hopefully incorporate only the best and leave out the fodder, you know? I'm currently working on Unpublished Works in the Darth Wiki for the stories Rising Phoenix and In The Rain Also best friends with Space Wings.
Examples that apply to this troper:
- A Friend in Need
- Apologetic Attacker
- Mild Annoyance Button: Yes, I'm fully aware that my characters resemble Jigglypuff and Kirby. Kindly stop calling me a ripoff artist now. Thank you.
- Black Best Friend
- Blade on a Stick: My Weapon of Choice... which I now own.
- Can't Get Away with Nuthin' : I've been fired from two different jobs: One for a matter involving $8 in coupons, and another time for actually choosing to stick up for myself for once.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: When it comes to pity, I'm a giver, not a taker.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: As of 11/11/2009, 12:03 AM, I had planned to do this...
- Extreme Doormat: Some people may mistake me for this. Some people are wrong.
- Five-Man Band: Between myself and my closest friends, it goes as follows:
- Friend to All Living Things: You're talking to a guy who goes out of his way to avoid stepping on ants in everyday life.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: I have them on at every possible opportunity, keeping myself Deaf to All But the Song. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)
- Honor Before Reason
- Magical Queer
- The McCoy: To Snider's Spock and Wings' Kirk.
- Motor Mouth: I've been told that I could do those fine print disclaimers in infomercials...
- My Name Is Not Durwood: Capital S-h-a-r capital P-h-o-e. Is it so hard?
- Ping-Pong Na´vetÚ
- Straight Gay
- Twofer Token Minority: As stated above.