OUT OF DATE SINCE SOMETIME FALL 2011. Will be updated whenever I catch up on the Mass Effect 3 thread (<200 pages to go). Born in Arkansas, lived most of my life in Texas and Nebraska, now going to college in Arkansas again. Full circle eh? Also traveled overseas to South Africa and the Dominican Republic. Handle comes from what I named my character the first time I played Knights of the Old Republic (intended to be an ancestor of Corran Horn). I have a reasonably diverse set of interests—I love books and computer games and am a science fiction/fantasy geek, so expect at least some cursory knowledge on most things there—but I'm mostly here to hang out on the forums and talk about Mass Effect, Fire Emblem, or Warhammer 40K. Contributions to the wiki so far consist of fixing grammar and redlinks, but I'd like to expand some Fire Emblem character lists or revise the wall of text that currently serves as the WH 40 K main page description. Account on Steam with the same name; should be easy to find, but I'm friends with several tropers already if it helps. If I've interacted with you at least once send a request and I'll be happy to add. I should probably also note that I'm a Christian. However, despite the stereotypes many who call themselves that on the internet seem sadly determined to perpetuate, I will try not to be obnoxious, racist, homophobic, crazy, self-righteous, or use bad grammar. It's my biggest pet peeve.
- Fire Emblem 7: Blazing Sword — Finishing up a draft run with several other people from the main thread here. Doing a Liveblog, if you're interested.
- Dawn of War: Dark Crusade — Currently have Eldar and Space Marine campaigns going.
- Mass Effect 2 — Playing a new game with the same imported mostly-Paragon Sole Survivor Earthborn Male Infiltrator as the first time. Making mostly the same decisions, but playing on Hardcore difficulty and doing some missions in a different order.
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine — Finished the campaign, going back for audio logs and achievement hunting.
- Night Watch
- The Founding — Omnibus of the first three Gaunt's Ghosts novels (First and Only, Ghostmaker, and Necropolis).
- Dragonslayer — I'm not as interested in Warhammer Fantasy, but a friend told me to read the series. They're pretty good; amusing.
- The Children of Húrin
- The Hero of Ages — Got into Brandon Sanderson's work recently after enjoying his continuation of the Wheel of Time. Love it.
- various works for Brit. Lit. or Life of Christ
Just wanted to clarify first that I haven't played the tabletop, and then what I am involved in.
Which games I've played.
Some Other Cool Stuff
By no means a complete list. These are things that I currently or previously considered awesome but don't talk about on the forums as much.
- Welcome to TV Tropes - Spirit
- Freelancer was great. It had a lot of flaws and could have been a lot better, but still awesome and deserving of that sequel that was canceled. Good to know I'm not alone in my like of it. - Legionnaire
- Greetings! - Stolen By Faeries
- Great to see another Final Fantasy VI liker. Greetings. - Amused Troper Guy