Trivia: The Legend of Spyro
- All-Star Cast: Is there ever! Even when the series Darrins a couple times, they still managed to pull people like Gary Oldman, Elijah Wood, and Christina Ricci, along with several prolific cartoon voice actors.
- Celebrity Voice Actor: Spyro's voiced by Elijah Wood (however, Wood is admittedly a big nerd...). Sparx is David Spade in the first game, who is replaced by Billy West for the second, and then he is replaced by Wayne Brady for the final installment. Ignitus is Gary Oldman, Cynder is Christina Ricci, and Mark Hamill is Malefor (though his voice is heavily distorted, and he's been voice acting for a very long time).
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- The Other Darrin: Sparx and Cynder have had a different voice actor for every game in the trilogy - David Spade/Billy West/Wayne Brady, and Cree Summer/Mae Whitman/Christina Ricci, repectively.
Sparx: Hey, Spyro, man, you're alive.Spyro: Sparx! It's good to see you too! You okay?Sparx: Huh, you know, little stiff, voice keeps changing, but I'm good.
- This is lampshaded by Sparx near the beggining of the third game.
- Flashback with the Other Darrin: This happens during the intro sequences for The Eternal Night and Dawn of the Dragon. The Convexity flashback for The Eternal Night was redone with West and Whitman re-doing the respective lines for Spade and Summer in A New Beginning, and in the intro sequence for Dawn of the Dragon, Ricci re-did the "Spyro, stop!" line from the ending for The Eternal Night.
- Deleted Scene: One of the planned scenes for Dawn Of the Dragon would've explained how she got her jewelry back, which she hadn't had prior to being frozen in time. She was meant to put the jewelry back on in a cutscene in order to remind her of her past deeds. There wasn't enough time to make this scene.
- No Export for You: The trilogy was never localized for a Japanese release.
- What Could Have Been: Just look at the art galleries in Dawn of the Dragon. The scenery gallery shows far bigger and detailed levels, and several dozen scrapped ones.