Headscratchers: The Legend of Spyro
- Why is Chief Prowlus in Dawn of the Dragon able to tie up Spyro and Cynder with the... er.. vaguely explained evil magic chain that was forged by Malefor? Ignitus and the moles say they don't recognize the design, so Malefor probably didn't pick it up from someone else. Alternate Character Interpretation, anyone?
- He used a crystal that attracted the magic chain. Considering there's a heavy use of magic in their world, it's not unlikely a chain simular to it exists but is less powerful or the like. Along with that, the Hermit, who everyone apparently knows of, has a great deal of knowledge of Malefor, so it's possible he knew how from him.
- Dawn of the Dragon in general is chalked-full of Fridge Logic.
- Also, does anyone else think that Cynder was naturally of the Fear element? On top of her coloration, the "icon" for Fear is a silhouette in the shape of Cynder's head.
- Since it seems to be that "element = color," I assumed she was naturally Shadow-type, especially given how it also forms her "flame-style" move. The game treats Poison as her default, but maybe that was the fault of the darkness.
- The most popular element considered to be her natural one is Wind, as it's the only one without an 'evil' attribute. However, the Chronicler said that her elements were rare and obtained from darkness, not that they were evil in and of themselves. It's also implied Malefor invented all or most of her elements before his fall to evil, so they're likely not evil in and of themselves, so who knows?
- How did Malefor become a Draco in Leather Pants in to certain fans?
- Being voiced by Mark Hamill?
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.