Proof that the remaining 10% is worth going up against Malefor for
These are recommendations made by Tropers
for Fan Fics
, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be zapped.
No one would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be. Feel free to leave a review of any recommendations using the reviews section, if you do wish to leave a review please do make it substantive.
Authors and Sites
General FicsSadistic Enmity
The Legend of Spyro: A New Dawn
- Recommended by Freya Crescent
- Synopsis: Pain. How can one define pain? Is it physical, mental, emotional? Maybe...it's all in your head...
- Comments: A look into Cynder's troubled mind.
- Recommended by Toko WH
- Synopsis: It's been 9 years since the Dark Master was defeated but a darkness is coming on the horizon. The new Year of the Dragon brings with it the dawn of a vengeful new enemy intent on tearing Spyro and Cynder's peaceful lives apart at the seams. Finished!
- Comments: An interesting take on events after the Legend of Spyro series, this is the first in a trilogy that's so far shaping up to be pretty good. Though the early parts are a bit rough, it mostly irons itself out as you go and presents quite the story. Also notable is the fact that the writer managed to make Ember quite popular with its readers, which that a lone should tell you something.
Crossover FicsPonyville Goes To The Dragons
- Recommended by Toko WH
- Cross-over with: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Pairings: SpikeXEmber
- Synopsis: ''Spyro, Cynder, and Ember are accidently brought to Equestria by one of Twilight's failed spells. With no quick way home, the three find themselves stuck in Ponyville, and being housed by none other than Spike and the lavender unicorn mare herself.
- Soon, awkward and unusual situations arise, tempers flare with destructive consequences, personal demons threaten to rear their long suppressed heads once more, and Spike learns that sometimes if you wait long enough, love will find you.''
- Comments: In interesting cross-over, and one of the few Spyro / Fi M cross-over fics I've actually enjoyed reading. Though, you're mileage may vary due to some Alternative Character Interpretation on Cynder's part, some Canon Welding of the classic and legend of Spyro series, it's main pairing, and of course, ponies, it's still a rather enjoyable cross-over fic none the less.