Creator: Mae Whitman
"Her?"Mae Whitman is an American actress born on June 9, 1988, in California to voice artist Pat Musick. She played the daughter of Meg Ryan in When A Man Loves A Woman, the President's daughter in Independence Day, George Clooney's daughter in One Fine Day, and Sandra Bullock's daughter in Hope Floats. She also had recurring parts in Chicago Hope and JAG.Illustrating the tendency of child stars to make the jump to voice acting later in their careers, Mae has done several well-known character voices, beginning with Lil' Suzy in Johnny Bravo.She replaced Christy Carlson Romano as the voice of Final Fantasy VII's Yuffie. She is also the voice of Agent Xero in The Modifyers, Katara in Avatar: The Last Airbender, Rose in American Dragon Jake Long, Batgirl in Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Wonder Girl on Young Justice, April O' Neill in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) and is the first actress to give a voice to Disney's iconic pixie Tinkerbell.She also had a Recurring Character role as "Ann Veal", The Nondescript girlfriend of George Michael, in Arrested Developmentnote . She also plays Roxy Richter in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World where most of her screen time, oddly enough, is spent trying to kill Michael Cera.She currently is playing the role of Amber Braverman, Troubled, but Cute daughter of Sarah Braverman in the NBC series Parenthood. She is Mary Elizabeth in The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- Celebrity Voice Actor: Subverted. While Mae has done quite a bit of live action acting, she has practically made a second career as a voice actor.
- Older Than They Look: She MAE look like a teenager, but do not be fooled. She's 26.
- Relationship Voice Actor: She's worked on a lot of the same stuff as Dante Basco and Crawford Wilson.
- Star-Making Role: Katara in Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- Teens Are Short: 5'1" Whitman was cast as the lead of the 2015 high school comedy film The DUFF...at the age of 26.